Any Fox Guys Going To Carlisle Pa Swap Meet Friday?

gearheadboy

15 Year Member
Jan 15, 2003
Greencastle Pa
Just wondering if anyone off here will be there. I'm going in search of lots of Fox body stuff. Who knows what I'll find. I also need a ton of body supplies. I'll be sure to post pics of any nice or odd Fox Bodies I see there.

• Sponsors (?)

I will also be there Waiting for the gates to open. Although ill do dunkin donuts coffee instead. Waiting for that moment when gearheadboy looks away so i can line jump him! BBWWAAHHAHAHA LOL

should be an amazing day as well. 76* with zero rain. I also go to spring, ford and fall although i never usually find anything mustang wise at spring and fall worth talking about but its the little things that i really love to pick up there at those tool bin stands. Little things that are a PITA when u dont have them like those black body clips, fuses, bulbs, crimp connectors, push pins, speed nuts and the like. Also great deals on tools!!!!

I buy all my specialty tools there, you know the get you outta trouble ones? And I know the Fox stuff stands are slipping away from 10yrs ago but I find stuff. CJ Pony gets some of my hard earned as well. This time I'm on a body supply mission, I'm heading to paint and body. It's also a brother day, my brother always goes and we solve the worlds problems and eat lots of JUNK. And P.S. we don't do line jumpers!