Any "old" stangnetters left?

Boom...I'm back and so is the 90 lx that I sold 8 years ago..somehow she found her way back to me without me even looking. And I realized I have been a member on this site for 16 freakin years..yikes

Reactions: 1 users
Boom...I'm back and so is the 90 lx that I sold 8 years ago..somehow she found her way back to me without me even looking. And I realized I have been a member on this site for 16 freakin years..yikes
This one ?

If that's it I remember saving pics of that car 8 years ago before I owned my first mustang . That's the car that made me want 93 cobra wheels .

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
I get on here occasionally... Sold my '93 a few year back, but picked up a '66 a few months ago.

Tim

And you are who?

If it weren't for an update from Paul some years ago, I'd have thought you vanished.

BTW, the new ride looks like fun.

I'm still here...almost 17 years. Wow, that makes me feel old. I joined not long after I got my first mustang, now I'm on #4. I learned almost everything I know about mustangs from being a part of this forum.