any other stangnetters in the army?

• Sponsors (?)

Yep!

I feel for ya. It's gonna be impossible for me to work on it while I'm playin in the sand at the end of the year. PCS'ing to Ft. Riley as part of the transition team at the end of the month :mad: Only good thing is there is a 1/8th mile track near Riley. :nice:

depends on where you're at in GA; Benning, Stewart or Gordon?
I know at Gordon they don't have any U Pull lots but they do have some yards where they pull the parts and you just tell them what you're looking for. Plus, right over the state line in SC they have a track.

Yep!

I feel for ya. It's gonna be impossible for me to work on it while I'm playin in the sand at the end of the year. PCS'ing to Ft. Riley as part of the transition team at the end of the month :mad: Only good thing is there is a 1/8th mile track near Riley. :nice:

a classmate of mine is actually stationed there and he hates it. he has a late 80's vert GT(dont remember the year) but he doesnt use forums 'cuz... well, he finds it confusing lol. i'm just now graduating my 25 week AIT here at Eustis on friday and get to go home.... i've found a 2.3t notch in KC that could use some work, hooah.:nice:

I'm sitting at a internet tent on camp Stryker. Every active duty post should have a MWR Auto craft shop and in Georgia near Ft. Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield(inside Savannah) its about a 45 minute drive doing the speed limit, but there is a 1/8th mile track.

Thankfully I choose to be a part time soldier. I could only handle being hooah for short periods of time. :shrug: :flag:

I'll be leaving for the service around Nov. of this year. Still debating on whether once I get stationed if I should take my truck or my mootang.

I didn't know you were in or going to be. What MOS are you going to choose or have choosen?

well actually im in fort benning.i wish i was at savannah! 1st Ranger bat is in savannah though!

its cool to know that there are other army guys in here!

Hey man first of all- thanks for serving. I was a full-timer for a while, then did nearly 8 years in the guard. (Got deployed more in the Guard than regular Army). Yeah I walked away after 12 years.

I spent 4 years in Vilseck, Germany. They had a shop where we could use a stall and professional equipment. I guess all posts don't have that. What is the area around Benning like? If there's a big city nearby, there are bound to be lots of car enthusiasts. That close to a post, many will be veterans. I'm sure you could find car enthusiasts who would share some space or even tools.