Any word from?

• Sponsors (?)

Sunday got rained out, looked like Wally qualified 3rd out of 4 in street bandit with a 9.95@138. I don't know the names of any of the other folks that were headed down there but you can look at the qualifying results Here.

just got home

well 2100 mls later we are home. it was a blast a little disapointed about rainout. we had some trouble satuday during qualifing, i unloaded car went through tech had a blast b.sing with all the racers good turnout. first practice pass car sputtered all the way down track to a 10.4, pulled plugs fouled? was missing like on rev limiter. black fouled. we were at 12.0 air fule
here and air was crap 50 percent humidity 2850corrected air. jetted car down took 2 hours to find a new set of plugs.ran better leaned midrange went out during night qualifing and poured it to her, went about 10 feet then
the hole car shook like like it broke hit second then it took off ran a 9.9. we were just starting to get a handle on it, we had 5 cars 1 wrecked, 1 broke jerico during our second round matchup, during last round number 2 qualifier had to lift for second time in a row. i was starting to think i might get to make it some round again then rain came. we had a blast saturday some crazy cars there this year. later wally.