Anybody else been sick?

diablostang

Sep 21, 2004
Raleigh, NC
I got the flu.. Or some awful variant of it. Started out Monday.. I was kinda ehh... ate about half as much as I normally do.. then tuesday evening BAM started puking it all up, then couldn't keep anything down.. Water, food, medicine.. it all came straight back up. nasty. I survived the next 5 days eating like half a cracker or 1/4 of a biscuit every day, and if it wasn't for gatorade, I'd be dead.

Anyway, I lost 12 lbs, but I'm back. I went back to work for a half day first time today, dang I lost a lot of strength. :mad:

Hai :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm on day 6 of a sore throat that is finally starting to clear up. I have terrible problems with my ears/nose/throat region and was worried it would turn into a big nasty deal like it seems to every year... but it hasn't so far.

Winter is not only bad for the flu and crap, it's bad because it keeps my car off the road :notnice:

Hell yeah... hit me at 11:45 on sun night (wife too) and I slept in the bathroom that night, too far to walk back to bed... Lasted only about 12 hours though but they were 12 BAD hours... took my wife 3 days... that was NASTY stuff...