Anybody else........?

Ahhhhhhh......My first day off from work this week! Took a little nap this afternoon, then spent two hours wire wheel / brushing sally's "new" rear end. Got 98% of the heavy crud off, in the next day or two I'm gonna borrow my neighbor's power washer and finish the job before I metal prep and POR15 it.

In my packages the other evening were sally's new "legs" to go with her new shoes.....rear leafs, front coils, KYBs, rear drum rebuild kits.........I might have her rear ready to go under her before the weather will cooperate enough for me to start working on her front clip again! (Rain Delay Today!)
:banana: :spot: :banana: :spot: :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

HELL YEAH!!!!! I FINALLY FINISHED PAINTING MY ENGINE BAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! AND DAMN IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!! I ALSO ORDERED MY HYDRAULIC CLUTCH AND OTHER COMPONENTS TO FINALLY DROP IN THE ENGINE SOON!!!!! THANKS TO RONSTANG I WILL HAVE A FLYWHEEL IN A COUPLE DAYS SO I CAN BALANCE MY ROTATING ASSEMBLY!!!! MY FIRST PROJECT WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF MAY IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Sorry to go on so long I just feel GREAT!!!!

65stanger said:
Now, now, now.......look on the bright side! You've got yourself a good boat anchor! :D

No kidding. What really sealed it was finding out yesterday that the crank was 020/020 undersized.

Other than that I've been busting my hump reassembling the old 302 to back in my '89. Took two hours to literally chisel the intake gaskets off the heads

69Rcode_Mach1 said:
HELL YEAH!!!!! I FINALLY FINISHED PAINTING MY ENGINE BAY TODAY!!!!!!!!!!! AND DAMN IT LOOKS GREAT!!!!! I ALSO ORDERED MY HYDRAULIC CLUTCH AND OTHER COMPONENTS TO FINALLY DROP IN THE ENGINE SOON!!!!! THANKS TO RONSTANG I WILL HAVE A FLYWHEEL IN A COUPLE DAYS SO I CAN BALANCE MY ROTATING ASSEMBLY!!!! MY FIRST PROJECT WILL BE DONE BY THE END OF MAY IM SO EXCITED!!!!!!

Sorry to go on so long I just feel GREAT!!!!
Excited.....really? We couldn't tell!;):D

It is a great feeling tho', the first time you climb in, turn the key and crank her over!:nice:

Fritz-

I am really surprised you did not just drive up there and save yourself a ton of shipping costs.

:bang:

65stanger said:
Well I gone an done it! Sent off my $700. parts order to Mustangs Unlimited on Monday. Should have just about everything I need to get her on her wheels again by this time next week!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Now if the weather will just cooperate so I can start working on the front clip and get those repairs done! Chepsk8 and Pak, you're both welcome to drop in and lend a hand!:D;)

Looks real good so far!

:nice:

chepsk8 said:
You got Pics!!!!!

Cobrask8Dash.jpg

Attachments

• Cobrask8Dash.jpg
    Cobrask8Dash.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 88
I think I prefer to have $10,000 worth of lawn art. And drive a $3000 beater.

So, No. I havent worked on my car lately
:D

Actually, I have more free time lately. So I will probably start prepping the motors to stuff into my truck and car.
I havent found the motivation button yet. :(