Anybody ever run two IN-TANK GSS340 pumps?

CarCrazyRDM

May 19, 2010
How well has it worked? How did you wire it up? How much power are you putting down?

D'Agostino Racing suggested I do this instead of running one in-tank and one inline. They said I could use a a kit similar to what is used in the 03/04 Cobras to basically attach two in-tank pumps to the stock fuel hat and then use a Y-connector. I've just never heard of this as an option on a return style system so I thought I would ask and see if anyone else has done it.

Thanks,
Ryan

• Sponsors (?)

I have never seen it done except on 03 Cobra's, the set-up would be custom and I am not sure if it is a cost effective solution.

At some point the fuel line size is the restriction, it will only move so much fuel....

I replied to your other thread, answer the question there I'll see if I can steer you in the right direction. Do you have a budget in mind?

FWOW, many have supported into the 500HP range with a 255lph intake and some type of inline booster or the KB set-up. At that power level the rails are an issue, next is lines...

Thanks Rick. I replied in my other post with some info.

I hadn't ever heard of running this type of setup on a return style system either which is why I wanted to see how if anyone else had personal experience with it. I'm not even sure if two pumps attached to the stock fuel hat would physically fit through the hole in the tank.

No it would take some mods for sure, made me think a little when I first read it. Do you have rails and external regulator or would you need an entire fuel system?