Anybody got a nitrous kit I can borrow or rent?

DarkVador

Feb 13, 2003
Portland, OR
Before I demod and trade the cobra in for a "mini-van", I'm taking a trip down to Fresno, CA. I would like to see if anybody has a dry or wet kit for me to borrow or buy. I would need this done and installed by tomorrow. Possible?

• Sponsors (?)

I would think you would be hard pressed to get it done by tommorow. You would have to get the kit installed and then tuned also. I dont think you want to blow up your trade-in. But then again it would be a fun last few runs :D

NAAAAWWWWWZZZZZZ!!!!!

Hey, holler at me when you come down!!! I now live in Turlock CA & wanna play too!! :D :D

How long do you plan on being in the Fresno area??

I might just have a kit I could loan you for a day or so but???

Later,

Perry

SonicBSnake said:
I would think you would be hard pressed to get it done by tommorow. You would have to get the kit installed and then tuned also. I dont think you want to blow up your trade-in. But then again it would be a fun last few runs :D

You're right. I'm just dreaming -- not enough time. Wished I would have thought of this last week.

jporsak said:
Hey, holler at me when you come down!!! I now live in Turlock CA & wanna play too!! :D :D

How long do you plan on being in the Fresno area??

I might just have a kit I could loan you for a day or so but???

Later,

Perry

I'll be down there on Sunday and Monday only. Heading back Tuesday morning... Where is Turlock? How far from Fresno? Depending on schedule and how things go, I may or may not meet up with anybody... but we'll see.

DarkVador said:
I'll be down there on Sunday and Monday only. Heading back Tuesday morning... Where is Turlock? How far from Fresno? Depending on schedule and how things go, I may or may not meet up with anybody... but we'll see.

If you get on Hwy 99 South out of Sacramento, you will drive right through Turlock on your way to Fresno!!!

Fresno is about an hour to an hour and a half away!! Depends on how fast you drive!!!LOL LOL

Later,

Perry

jporsak said:
If you get on Hwy 99 South out of Sacramento, you will drive right through Turlock on your way to Fresno!!!

Fresno is about an hour to an hour and a half away!! Depends on how fast you drive!!!LOL LOL

Later,

Perry

Wow! Turlock is a flash from the past!! Class of 96 baby!! Turlock high! =)