Anybody have the Bassani axle back system with the Bassani bolt on x pipe?

Does anyone have this setup with the Bassani exhaust with their bolt on x pipe? I am very happy with my axle back system right now but would like for it to be a little louder. I am thinking about adding the Bassani bolt on x pipe that bolts directly to the stock cats. Please let me know if you have this set up with their bolt on x pipe and tell me how it sounds.

• Sponsors (?)

D-06 said:
Curiously watching cuz I am in the same situation!:nice:
Have been happy with your Bassani axle back? I really like mine but I do want for my exhaust to be a little louder. I had a 98 GT with a similar setup with an offroad x pipe and it sounded great. After a while that setup was too loud for me since I drive a lot on the highway. I am hoping that for the 05's that the addition of the bolt on x pipe that connects to the stock cats will add some sound. I would like it to be throatier with the addition of the x pipe but not too loud where it can be annoying at times.

Oh ya. I love it. I have a 2000 GT with Flows and a prochamber so it seems a little quiet for me. Although I do set off the car alarms in my parking garage. Hopefully someone chimes in soon!

D