Anybody know where I can find official 0 to 60 times?

T-Sho

Jul 31, 2006
I'm trying to do some reasearch on several cars including my very own 03 gt. I've been scowering the web but I can't find 0 to 60 times (and 1/4 mi). I know they have them in the back of Car and Driver Mag but is there somewhere I can get them online? I really don't want to have to go through six years worth of old magazines:mad:

• Sponsors (?)

This is from Motor Trends online archives:

Significant engine tuning on the '99 4.6-liter modular V-8 has lessened our "all bark, no bite" criticism of Mustangs since '94. At the dragstrip, the '99 GT's performance numbers, though great for a Mustang, are still not tops in this muscular crowd. Yet, 0-60 mph in 5.4 seconds and a 14.0-second/100.2-mph quarter-mile run is as good or better than any stock Mustang we've ever tested, Cobra or not. Slalom and skidpad figures closed in on those of the more sophisticated (and expensive!) Cobra at 66.8 mph and 0.86 g, respectively, with the independent rear suspended Cobra turning in 67.8 mph and 0.88 g. Viewed in this way, the SVT superpony seems hardly worth the extra $7000.