Anybody know where to get a new spout connector?

• Sponsors (?)

Well J/Y it is.... I also recieved my canton overflow bottle today, it is NOT a direct replacement, you either have to move the CCRM or relocate the fill line, I'm getting rid of the fill line, and plugging the bung's, I dont need a fill line anyway. I'm kinda dissapointed with the fit of this unit, looks great but it's going to take more than a 1/2 hour to replace it now that I have to modify it.

Well J/Y it is.... I also recieved my canton overflow bottle today, it is NOT a direct replacement, you either have to move the CCRM or relocate the fill line, I'm getting rid of the fill line, and plugging the bung's, I dont need a fill line anyway. I'm kinda dissapointed with the fit of this unit, looks great but it's going to take more than a 1/2 hour to replace it now that I have to modify it.

Fill line? I hope your not talking about the line from the radiator to the Overflow tank, because you need that, lol...

Got a pic of the overflow from canton finally.
View attachment 349525
And the new lights.
SanFran004.jpg

Attachments

• SanFran004.jpg
    SanFran004.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 81
The tank IS NOT a direct install, I have to modify alot of stuff, Still not in yet. I got the lights from a totalled out 97 cobra, he just put them on about 2 days before, my buddy at the junk yard told me he could get them for me for $30, they are ford lights.

Talked to canton, they would like me to take pics of the stock one next to the canton one, so far they are very nice to deal with. I believe that my problem lies in the fluidyne radiator.

Good to know about tom, thanks hissman. Ohh yeah by the way, Which tom? lol.