Anybody Remember

Wasnt that speedfreak? Also the mod you are talking about was Daggar. :( I miss Daggs, he gave me my first three CTs :rlaugh: He was funny as hell.

There have been several annoying banned members that came back under several user names over the last couple years but speedfreak stands out and I forget who was the more recient one. Also UM was a mod and got banned then came back to be banned a couple more times causeing a perma ban. :shrug:
I liked UM and kinda miss the dude. :(

• Sponsors (?)

As a newbie I see the tech forum as a place to talk about the technical aspects of the 99-04 Mustangs and the talk section as a place to talk about the mustangs non-technically, like what kind of wheels, suspension, shifter, stereo, headlights, tires, hot bimbos, kinds of beer, types of whiskey would look good on my mustang. Here's some pics of my new (to me) stang, sorry they're crappy. It's dirty and I took them with my phone. What problems should I look for and I live at the North Pole so does anybody have any tips for driving it in the snow? Anybody know what a good cheap supercharger under $100 that I can put on it to get me an extra 200 HP? BTW, it's got 300,000 miles on it but I saw teh seafoam thread and I think that will get me another 150,000 out of the motor and then my triplet girls will be out of daycare and I'll have enough extra money to really be able to sink into some serious mods. Tanks in advance.

As a newbie I see the tech forum as a place to talk about the technical aspects of the 99-04 Mustangs and the talk section as a place to talk about the mustangs non-technically, like what kind of wheels, suspension, shifter, stereo, headlights, tires, hot bimbos, kinds of beer, types of whiskey would look good on my mustang. Here's some pics of my new (to me) stang, sorry they're crappy. It's dirty and I took them with my phone. What problems should I look for and I live at the North Pole so does anybody have any tips for driving it in the snow? Anybody know what a good cheap supercharger under $100 that I can put on it to get me an extra 200 HP? BTW, it's got 300,000 miles on it but I saw teh seafoam thread and I think that will get me another 150,000 out of the motor and then my triplet girls will be out of daycare and I'll have enough extra money to really be able to sink into some serious mods. Tanks in advance.
thread-pic%20(22).jpg

Ahh yes, the good ol' days of SN. Never ending late night threads where new posts were being added faster than you could hit the refresh button. :hail2:

Wasn't just the night threads, it was 24 hours a day. A thread could hit the 2nd page in a matter of minutes :lol:

That period of time was probably a low point in employee productivity history for the subset of the workforce that included Mustang owners with internet access.

That period of time was probably a low point in employee productivity history for the subset of the workforce that included Mustang owners with internet access.[/QUOTE]

99% of my posts on SN are while making money at work :):lol::neat: