Anybody Remember

• Sponsors (?)

I think its because the tech section is only 2 pages long. Any thread over a day old is archived, and is no longer in the "tech" section. The talk section seems to have 20 pages for browsing.

I think its because the tech section is only 2 pages long. Any thread over a day old is archived, and is no longer in the "tech" section. The talk section seems to have 20 pages for browsing.

I agree, I post any nearly tech related questions I can in here because I know 10x more people will see the post than in tech.

Back in the old days (2002-2004) 4.6 talk was one of the best off-topics on the net. So many funny people were posting here.

I remember, the nightly "whos on" threads that never ended. Ahh, the good old days.....\

anything used to fly in the talk section. Some of the funniest threads Ive ever seen were posted back then.

However, now everybody feels the need to post the never ending muffler sounds, gear question, mid pipe questions in the tech section which kind of watered it down to "real tech"

:flag: