Anybody using vintage venoms brakes?

• Sponsors (?)

It is basically the same thing. I know everyone is happy with mustang steves stuff..I just wanted to check it out. They have aluminum also but it is more than MS. I think the aluminum is around 375. Their kit includes the adapter/spacer/hardware for the late model wheels so It is basically a wash. The steel version would cost a little less. They have the front in steel for $275 on ebay for bracket, adapter/spacer, and hardware.. I just wondered if anyone had any experience.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...Sell_LogicX&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

I was looking into them a few months ago. Seems like a good kit, but there aren't a whole lot of people who run them. There are a few on this board as well as a few other boards that run the Mustang Steve kits.
Personally, I will be most likely goign with the Daze Cars kit for the front and the UltraStang kit in the rear. They both allow you to run the SN-95 (99-04) V6/GT Two Piston calibers and smaller disc rotors. Plenty of braking power and lets you run the 15" rims, which I personally prefer to the 17" rims on the classics.
Either decision you make, Mustang Steve or Vintage Venom will work good.
-Edgar