Anybody want to pay $1800 for FR500's

• Sponsors (?)

This is a friend of a friend selling these. This is with top of the line BFG tires. Not some junk off-brand tires. I've been looking at new FR's and good tires for my current project and they are around 1500-1700 for what I want. 1800 is a tad high, but he's not too far out of proportion.

well if you do heres the craigslist link, haha this guys is crazy you can get those on ebay for a 3rd of the price he is asking.

Mustang FR500 black chrome wheels

This is a friend of a friend selling these. This is with top of the line BFG tires. Not some junk off-brand tires. I've been looking at new FR's and good tires for my current project and they are around 1500-1700 for what I want. 1800 is a tad high, but he's not too far out of proportion.

small world :rlaugh:

ridiculous price i think, mustang guys arent idiots, they know what things sell for. asking 1800 is a slap in the face to me as a mustang enthusiast

As I said, it is a tad high, but it's Craigslist. You get every retard and his brother that come with low ball offers. You have to start somehwere. His ad states OR BEST.

As I said, it is a tad high, but it's Craigslist. You get every retard and his brother that come with low ball offers. You have to start somehwere. His ad states OR BEST.

On Craigslist you HAVE to list high because most the people on craigslist dont wanna pay crap for anything, and if you list it as "firm" it wont sell. I always list high on craigslist and make the people think they are getting a good deal.

$1800 is a tad high, but those tires alone are gonna run roughly $1000 give or take.... Those ain't no Sumitomos...

Exactly. BFG's aren't cheap.

On Craigslist you HAVE to list high because most the people on craigslist dont wanna pay crap for anything, and if you list it as "firm" it wont sell. I always list high on craigslist and make the people think they are getting a good deal.

Exactly. Gotta rename Craigslist to CrackheadsList. 90% of the stuff on there is junk, and 99% of the people who want to buy stuff give low ball, insulting offers. However, I did sell my 95 GT on there in 3 days. All was legit, guy paid cash. I got lucky just that one time off of CL.