• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

Anyone care to...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Unbrdld07
  • Start date Start date May 14, 2006
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last

Unbrdld07

Member
May 4, 2005
0
0
18
Where eagles dare
May 14, 2006
#1
  • May 14, 2006
  • #1
TANGO?33 days old.
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g91/C-Horsearabians/RozieandKhreationsRoze006.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g91/C-Horsearabians/RozieandKhreationsRoze004.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g91/C-Horsearabians/RozieandKhreationsRoze008.jpg
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
May 14, 2006
#2
  • May 14, 2006
  • #2
Shes so adorable
 

Tylerb59

Banned
Mar 7, 2003
1,895
0
0
Arlington, WA
May 14, 2006
#3
  • May 14, 2006
  • #3
Awesome. Lovin' it.
 

Unbrdld07

Member
May 4, 2005
0
0
18
Where eagles dare
May 14, 2006
#4
  • May 14, 2006
  • #4
Thanks Guys, she's my "once in a lifetime" up and coming STAR.
 

ZeroCool

Active Member
Oct 13, 2003
1,264
0
37
San Diego, CA
May 15, 2006
#5
  • May 15, 2006
  • #5
I love horse ****!
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
May 15, 2006
#6
  • May 15, 2006
  • #6
ZeroCool said:
I love horse ****!
Click to expand...
Thanks Jerry you just left me with a horrible image
 

Jon

Founding Member
Nov 27, 1998
4,546
0
0
Canby, OR
May 15, 2006
#7
  • May 15, 2006
  • #7
I don't like horses. I tried to bomb one around an arena once and as I rallied it into a sharp corner it fell down. I'd stick with motorcycles. At least then if you wreck it's your own fault.
 

Unbrdld07

Member
May 4, 2005
0
0
18
Where eagles dare
May 15, 2006
#8
  • May 15, 2006
  • #8
The Factor said:
Thanks Jerry you just left me with a horrible image
Click to expand...
I'll leave ya with another something to picture...I saw the entire breeding session.
Yeah I was there to see my baby get laid.
 

Unbrdld07

Member
May 4, 2005
0
0
18
Where eagles dare
May 15, 2006
#9
  • May 15, 2006
  • #9
Jon said:
I don't like horses. I tried to bomb one around an arena once and as I rallied it into a sharp corner it fell down. I'd stick with motorcycles. At least then if you wreck it's your own fault.
Click to expand...
Usually if you "wreck" on a horse its THE RIDERS FAULT...been ther done that and learned awhole lot
 

Unbrdld07

Member
May 4, 2005
0
0
18
Where eagles dare
May 15, 2006
#10
  • May 15, 2006
  • #10
ZeroCool said:
I love horse ****!
Click to expand...
Don't you just want to jump into a pile of hay and have fun with someone when no one lookin.........Bad girl, Badgirl whats ya gonna do when they come for you......
 

tehnick

New Member
Nov 9, 2005
56
0
0
Beaverton, OR
May 15, 2006
#11
  • May 15, 2006
  • #11
AC-PONY said:
Don't you just want to jump into a pile of hay and have fun with someone when no one lookin.........Bad girl, Badgirl whats ya gonna do when they come for you......
Click to expand...
Been there, done that...Twice
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
May 15, 2006
#12
  • May 15, 2006
  • #12
Jon said:
I don't like horses. I tried to bomb one around an arena once and as I rallied it into a sharp corner it fell down. I'd stick with motorcycles. At least then if you wreck it's your own fault.
Click to expand...
Motorcycles rock
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
May 15, 2006
#13
  • May 15, 2006
  • #13
tehnick said:
Been there, done that...Twice
Click to expand...
Never did it in the hay, but in a prairie and a rocket slide at a park to name a few
 
A

agirlbeatyou

Burnout Queen
Feb 25, 2003
1,376
0
0
vancouver, washington
May 15, 2006
#14
  • May 15, 2006
  • #14
The Factor said:
Never did it in the hay, but in a prairie and a rocket slide at a park to name a few
Click to expand...


What never in a back seat of a stang?? Am I the only one??
 

The Factor

New Member
Jul 12, 2003
1,485
0
0
beaverton,oregon
May 15, 2006
#15
  • May 15, 2006
  • #15
wifesweetstang said:
What never in a back seat of a stang?? Am I the only one??
Click to expand...
Misha no but I did it in the back of hatchback 85 rx7 at the drive in with out tinted windows
 

fiveohwblow

Official Member
15 Year Member
Jul 21, 2005
2,169
145
155
May 15, 2006
#16
  • May 15, 2006
  • #16
No one while driving a stang???
 
A

agirlbeatyou

Burnout Queen
Feb 25, 2003
1,376
0
0
vancouver, washington
May 15, 2006
#17
  • May 15, 2006
  • #17
The Factor said:
Misha no but I did it in the back of hatchback 85 rx7 at the drive in with out tinted windows
Click to expand...


Thats funny.. eric owned a 81... needless to say..... not much room in the back.. hoods work well to !!!
 
A

agirlbeatyou

Burnout Queen
Feb 25, 2003
1,376
0
0
vancouver, washington
May 15, 2006
#18
  • May 15, 2006
  • #18
fiveohwblow said:
No one while driving a stang???
Click to expand...

wow.... nope... thats a hard one... well its hard to drive.. wait.. I mean jeesh you get what Im trying to say...
 

Unbrdld07

Member
May 4, 2005
0
0
18
Where eagles dare
May 16, 2006
#19
  • May 16, 2006
  • #19
It was nice meeting some of you, Bye
 

codemonkey

Hungrymonkey's helper monkey
Nov 4, 2004
538
0
16
Wilsonville, OR
May 16, 2006
#20
  • May 16, 2006
  • #20
What never in a back seat of a stang?? Am I the only one??
Click to expand...

HAHA nope. If you fold forward the back seats in a fox there is a lot more room for maneuvering.
 
  • 1
  • 2
Next
1 of 2 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
4.6 spitting o-rings out of 2 injectors
  • skidad
  • Sep 30, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2 3 4
Replies
67
Views
786
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Yesterday at 9:35 PM
gkomo
E
2007 GT Stalls when lights or a/c turned on
  • ejscarfo
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Replies
3
Views
262
2005 - 2009 Specific Tech Sep 26, 2026
manicmechanic007
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
362
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
B
'03 GT Fuel Pump/Pressure/Delivery Issue
  • Brodach
  • Oct 21, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
8
Views
1K
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Oct 31, 2025
gkomo
R
Progress Thread Shelby's Mustang - project revived after 7 years...
  • racer_dave
  • Jul 31, 2023
  • 1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech
Replies
13
Views
3K
1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech May 3, 2025
racer_dave
R
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?