Thanks Jerry you just left me with a horrible imageZeroCool said:I love horse ****!

I'll leave ya with another something to picture...I saw the entire breeding session.The Factor said:Thanks Jerry you just left me with a horrible image![]()
![]()

Usually if you "wreck" on a horse its THE RIDERS FAULT...been ther done that and learned awhole lotJon said:I don't like horses. I tried to bomb one around an arena once and as I rallied it into a sharp corner it fell down. I'd stick with motorcycles. At least then if you wreck it's your own fault.
![]()

Don't you just want to jump into a pile of hay and have fun with someone when no one lookin.........Bad girl, Badgirl whats ya gonna do when they come for you......ZeroCool said:I love horse ****!

Been there, done that...TwiceAC-PONY said:Don't you just want to jump into a pile of hay and have fun with someone when no one lookin.........Bad girl, Badgirl whats ya gonna do when they come for you......![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

Jon said:I don't like horses. I tried to bomb one around an arena once and as I rallied it into a sharp corner it fell down. I'd stick with motorcycles. At least then if you wreck it's your own fault.
![]()
Never did it in the hay, but in a prairie and a rocket slide at a park to name a fewtehnick said:Been there, done that...Twice![]()

The Factor said:Never did it in the hay, but in a prairie and a rocket slide at a park to name a few![]()
![]()
![]()

Mishawifesweetstang said:What never in a back seat of a stang?? Am I the only one??![]()

The Factor said:Mishano but I did it in the back of hatchback 85 rx7 at the drive in with out tinted windows
![]()

fiveohwblow said:No one while driving a stang???![]()

What never in a back seat of a stang?? Am I the only one??
