anyone ever heard of saleen cc plates?

old_blue

15 Year Member
Nov 3, 2003
I just bought a set tonite and they don't line up at all. I was wondering if I needed to drill a hole to have them fit???? the 2 back holes line up decent but the front one is way off. anyone have any ideas?

• Sponsors (?)

some pics
attachment.php

attachment.php

HAAH I just looked at the UPR's and they look the same (far as the bolt pattern goes) for the 94+ thanks. I called him and he said he would take them back. MM's here I come.

old_blue said:
HAAH I just looked at the UPR's and they look the same (far as the bolt pattern goes) for the 94+ thanks. I called him and he said he would take them back. MM's here I come.

MMs are sweet, you cant go wrong with them!

^Agreed. I'll almost always recommend MM over "the other guy".

I've never been overly impressed with Racecraft for the price, those look like nice pieces though. You couldn't get an exchange for the right year?

no, I got them from a private party who also thought they were for a 87-93 mustang. He was a little ticked when I told him the truth. I did find I can get steedas for 149.... are MM's worth the extra $20?? let me know guys

old_blue said:
no, I got them from a private party who also thought they were for a 87-93 mustang. He was a little ticked when I told him the truth. I did find I can get steedas for 149.... are MM's worth the extra $20?? let me know guys
Maximum Motorsport all the way!!

old_blue said:

MM are the best hands down. $20 is def worth it