Anyone ever ran or heard of these turbo kits?

drewzx3

Feb 7, 2004
Louisiana
I was wondering if anyone has ever used or heard of these turbo kits?

Boost Brothers :: By Vehicle :: Ford :: 94-95 Mustang GT 5.0 :: 1994-1995 Mustang Single Turbo Kit
This came off of there ebay auction

This kit includes:

2X 94-95 GT 5.0 Headers
crossover pipe with v-band clamps
down pipe with 02 sensor bungs
mid pipe
rear pipe (connects to stock catback system)
v-band (turbo to DP)
custom trim T67 (good to 780WHP) 4" inlet, 2.5" outlet, T4 flange and V-Band exh.
38MM wastegate
50mm BOV
Intercooler piping
high quality nylon reinforced silicone couplers
T-Bolt clamps
hardware (turbo mounting, reduced head header bolts, exhaust bolts, exh clamps, etc)
High quality oil supply line
High quality oil drain line
turbo flanges
oil line fittings
Large Bar and Plate FMIC 31x3x12
and more.......

• Sponsors (?)

is the b&g turbo kits that much better?im not into paying 6 grand for a turbo kit.i know it doesnt cost that much....i know they gotta make money but damn.

B&G offers a kit with a better turbo for the same price.... B&G STAGE 1 94-95 [94-95 FULLKIT STAGE 1] - $2,950.00 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

They have excellent customer service....and don't charger you for a freaking warranty! Seriously, $289 for a 12 month and $515 for an 18 month warranty! Lay down the crack pipe! So much for having faith in your product! :eek:

this might sound dumb but how does the turbo differ in relation to say a vortech in the rpm band,i know the turbo makes more at any given boost level but does the boost come in on lower rpms than the vortech.i want something that's more of a street warrior.i wanna pull up next to ya and just fu$% ya off from the light.

this might sound dumb but how does the turbo differ in relation to say a vortech in the rpm band,i know the turbo makes more at any given boost level but does the boost come in on lower rpms than the vortech.i want something that's more of a street warrior.i wanna pull up next to ya and just fu$% ya off from the light.

A centifugal supercharger wont typically reach max boost until near redline while a properly sized turbo can be at 3000rpm or lower (I reach full boost at 2500rpm). What you end up with is a broader horsepower and torque curve. Remember, the more area under the curve...the better. :nice: