Anyone from jacksonville?

• Sponsors (?)

I am in Jacksonville, although I have never heard of him. Is there something I can help you out with?

Well this guy was the previous owner of my car. I found an invoice in the owners manual for some work that he had done to it. It had his name and address on it but no phone number. I am just trying to get ahold of him somehow to ask him some questions about the car. (I bought the car from a dealer who bought it from an auction). But of course i called florida and his number is unlisted. Sooo I dont know how to get a hold of the guy. I guess i could write him, but who knows if he still lives in the same place or not.

Ive only been down to martin twice. I gotta get some drag radials before i go down there or else its useless for me to go lol. My best time on street tires was 13.1 at 115. Thats so horrible, cant remember what my 60 foot was either. Probably almost 3 seconds lol. But actually the pic in my sig was taken at martin.

Are you going to be down there for pinks all out?

Ive only been down to martin twice. I gotta get some drag radials before i go down there or else its useless for me to go lol. My best time on street tires was 13.1 at 115. Thats so horrible, cant remember what my 60 foot was either. Probably almost 3 seconds lol. But actually the pic in my sig was taken at martin.

Are you going to be down there for pinks all out?

Yeah, for sure.