Anyone have pics of Mustang models they built?

• Sponsors (?)

1969 Shelby (built for the 2008 Stangnet Model Build-Off):

CopyofGT500018.jpg

CopyofGT500019.jpg

CopyofGT500027.jpg

Copyof69Shelby034.jpg

1985 SVO (built for the 2007 Stangnet Model Build-Off):

CopyofSVO004.jpg

CopyofSVO010.jpg

CopyofSVO015.jpg

CopyofSVO009.jpg

1991 GT (built a few years ago to match the car in my signature):

CopyofClubRepair078.jpg

Copyofengine086.jpg

CopyofClubRepair077.jpg

CopyofClubRepair075.jpg

1993 Cobra (the first of these models that was built - about 7 years ago):

CopyofClubRepair072.jpg

CopyofClubRepair071.jpg

CopyofClubRepair070.jpg

1997 Cobra (built to match my car - hard to take pictures of):

Copyofengine090-1.jpg

Wow! That is some nice detail work.:nice:

I have that 93 cobra still waiting to get built, after I'm done with a 34 Ford I'm working on now. Another site that I go on frequently does a "model car Sunday", and it is just amazing to see the detail people can do on such a small scale.

I'm still a noob, so I'll have to look up info on stangnets model build off.

Again, great work on those models.

Thanks.

This is the build-off from this year:

http://forums.stangnet.com/735748-2008-model-build-off.html

And last year's:

http://forums.stangnet.com/680022-scale-auto-model-build-off.html

http://forums.stangnet.com/688672-model-mustang-entries-post-em-up-guys.html

It would be cool to have a thread dedicated to Mustang Model Builds. That way people can show progress, as some of us do take some time building. Just an idea :shrug:

This usually happens in the winter months when guys can't work on the real thing. Do a search, there's a few threads on this from last winter.

I was working on my Cobra and jacked up the windshield and it totally killed my mood on the whole thing. It's about 90% finished. I might see about ordering just a windshield or something instead of buying a whole model just for it.

I just found that i still have stuff on my Photobucket account so here's pics. Don't mind the dust...

**i moved these pics to my post on page 3**

Then i started on the '70 GT500, here's the engine:

P2100008.jpg

P2100007.jpg

P2100011.jpg

Black Superstallion.
It's hard taking pics of model cars.

models007.jpg

models2.jpg

models003.jpg

models006.jpg

models009.jpg

models004.jpg

I know its a shivvy, (and its comp orange not pink) but it has '98 Corvette 17-18" wheels, brakes, and seats.:nice:
models008.jpg

models011.jpg

models013.jpg

...Aaaand my Cobra, it's been in primer for five years waiting for a repaint. It's a fox, so I'm never done with it.
models015.jpg

My murdered out satin black Impala waiting for a LS1 swap.
models016.jpg

heres mine I had done many years ago. I built it based on how I wanted to do my car. I never thought that i would get a supercharger but i guess I did.A white pearl paint job with a white rag top. not that great it was my first ever. rear disc brakes and shaved handles and other little things.I'll post some new ones later.clear one that is.
PB220272.jpg

PB220306.jpg

PB220312.jpg

PB220319.jpg

PB220281.jpg

damn, this reminds me of all of the cars ive got in the attic and closets of my house. there are prob 30-40 unopened models stashed around here. everytime i go to hobby lobby i come home with at least 1 car. just last sat. i picked up 2, both tamiya, and fd rx7 and an r34 skyline.

most of my stash is mustangs or fords of some type.

Satanas, did the model kit come with the supercharger?

NO it did not come with it I actually made one out of 3 cars .If you see i have a cobra bumper and a saleen wing i made from a newer saleen the engine is from a never mustang you can tell by the pullies. The rear disc brakes are from another mustang. the wheels are saleen wheels. the rear end is from the saleen.I made a cowl hood with two hoods. I lost my tail lights...:cry:heres so more pictures.took them this morning.
motor-3.jpg

model003.jpg

model004.jpg

model001.jpg

model008.jpg

model009.jpg

model007.jpg