Anyone have Strange Shocks/Struts?

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
I am gonna order new shocks and struts 2mro and just saw these Strange 10 way adjustables for the same price as the Eibachs I want to get. How do they perform? I really want a nice ride. My dad had Bilstiens with Steeda sport springs and his car is firm but rides killer, I imagine the IRS helps just a tad :D

• Sponsors (?)

I am gonna order new shocks and struts 2mro and just saw these Strange 10 way adjustables for the same price as the Eibachs I want to get. How do they perform? I really want a nice ride. My dad had Bilstiens with Steeda sport springs and his car is firm but rides killer, I imagine the IRS helps just a tad :D

Are your current Bilsteins blown out????

Yep (the 96 not the 03) and Bilstien wont replace them under warrenty cause I am not the owner who bought them :mad: So I decided to not buy them again. Besides I dug up couple tests on the Eibachs and they were both praising them and that they were the best for ride quality and just behind Bilstien for handling :nice:

Yep (the 96 not the 03) and Bilstien wont replace them under warrenty cause I am not the owner who bought them :mad: So I decided to not buy them again. Besides I dug up couple tests on the Eibachs and they were both praising them and that they were the best for ride quality and just behind Bilstien for handling :nice:

Just curious, how many miles do u think the bilsteins have on them???

Just curious, how many miles do u think the bilsteins have on them???

80K give or take. They are almost as old as the car. The sportline springs I have are shot too and sagging a little :(
Think I will still order the Eibachs since nobodys SN95 is running them

Old thread :shrug: I ordered the Eibach full kit and am sitting in front of the door waiting for UPS to drop them off as today is the delivery date :nice: