Anyone have the contact info to Ford Corporate?

PoopDawg

Autozone Junkie
Founding Member
Jun 21, 2002
Orlando, FL
As some of you know, my 07 GT has been back to the dealer multipule times for the rear end whining. First they put a new set of gears in. Those were worse. Then they put another set of gears in... Even worse. Then they installed a whole NEW rear axle assembly... It was the worst be FAR. I took it back once again, they installed a new set of gears, and it still wasn't right. So the tech opened up the rear end once again and reset the backlash and pinion depth. It was much better. But now I am getting the whining again from 65 MPH and on, only on acceleration and cruising.

And here's the kicker. 2 days after I get my GT back from the dealer, I go to the car to get my digital camera out of the arm rest (where I ALWAYS leave it) and what do you know? It's GONE. So I called my service advisor. He assured me he will look into it. I didn't go down his throat, as I know (being a shop manager), you get accused of a lot of things. I gave him his chance to make it right. A couple days go by, and I have yet to hear from him. So I call him. He assures me once again that he is looking into it and "talking to the guys around the shop about it". That was almost two weeks ago, and I have yet to recieve a call from him.

That is why I am asking from the contact info for Ford Motor Company. I have a LOT of patients with people, but now with the rear end still making noise on a BRAND NEW CAR with 6000 miles on it, and my digital camera being gone, I have no more patients. Thanks for any help

Nick

• Sponsors (?)

request a new car from FORD. They will laugh in your face, but with your repeated record of faulty equipment shows that your vehicle is not being fixed correctly due to a factory defect of a car. They cannot live up to the terms of their guarantee and warranty, so they are not keeping their part of the contract because their product is incapable of doing so. Tell them that and threaten a law suit an you may end up with a brand new car.

as far as the camera goes, you are SOL bro. unless someone decides to be honest and give t back you ill never see it again. You can't prove it was in there in the first place so how can you press theft charges with no evidence?

if they want to do the right thing to please the customer, they will replace the camers. but, they will most likely pull out the "not responsible for anything left in the car" card. :bang:

You should look into your states lemon law. Good luck on your fight with Ford, I hope they help you out.

The camera thing really sucks because there is no way of knowing who did it, since the keys are normally hung on a board anybody could have accessed the car, plus it might have been left unlocked. We had a problem at the dealer I work for where people were going through the service cars at night and stealing stuff out of them.

I agree on the camera thing. I know I have "no proof" that it was there in the first place, and I shouldn't have been a dumbass and left it in the car. I know that's lost. As far as a lemon law, I will have to look into it. Anyone got the # for Ford?

I agree on the camera thing. I know I have "no proof" that it was there in the first place, and I shouldn't have been a dumbass and left it in the car. I know that's lost. As far as a lemon law, I will have to look into it. Anyone got the # for Ford?

there should be the contact number for them in the owners manual. There is no number that I know of to put you in touch with the executives but there is some numbers in there for lemon law issues and to talk to them about issues like yours.

there should be the contact number for them in the owners manual. There is no number that I know of to put you in touch with the executives but there is some numbers in there for lemon law issues and to talk to them about issues like yours.

ford customer relationship center:

USA: 1-800-392-3673 (FORD)
Canada: 1-800-565-3673 (FORD)

if that does not work, then the next step is to contact the Dispute Settlement Board. 1-800-428-3718

they also want you to write them about lemon law issues.

Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
16800 Executive Plaza Drive
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48121

:nice: