Anyone hear or use this MAF sensor?

• Sponsors (?)

I'd say let him try it out on someone else's car.

With your mods, you should get the SCT chip and have a dyno tune done anyway. Just stick with the tried and true Lightning 90mm MAF and get the tune.

Really?...he seemed very confident about going this route..he said this was the new way to go...I posted this on a few other forums and so far the guys using them LOVE them..well maybe ill go this route and see how it works...:shrug:

I agree there new to the market but from what i have been reading they seem awesome...Plus he wants to use it on my combo hey its worth a try and if it doesnt work he has to solve the problem not me..lol...:D

I was down by the shop doing the work on my 87 i was going to go with a 90MM lmaf and a SCT chip..then he said i should go this route there new and he said he wants to try this on my car anyone here use this MAF ?

Abaco Performance LLC

I hope he's cutting you a stellar deal on it, since your his "Ginny pig". For all intents and purposes he should actually be putting it on your car for nothing if he's just "trying it out for the first time" and using your car as the experiment. At the very least it should include a free tune and unlimited support service for that deal.

I hope he's cutting you a stellar deal on it, since your his "Ginny pig". For all intents and purposes he should actually be putting it on your car for nothing if he's just "trying it out for the first time" and using your car as the experiment. At the very least it should include a free tune and unlimited support service for that deal.

Very true he will stand behind his work..I trust him soley...I have an 87 GT its speed density so i need to convert anyways plus im going to be running 42 lb injectors and a Paxton SN93 supercharger,255 GSS340 fuel pump he has to make a SCT chip for the 90mm lmaf anyways so he said he heard nothing but great things about this MAF meter..why not give it a shot..He will make sure it runs properly...if it doesnts i know he will correct it even if that means going to a 90mm LMAF he has them in stock so i guess i will go this route and see what happens...:shrug: