Anyone in Columbus interested in doing some Auto work on my car?

Tasandmnm

Jun 1, 2007
I have almost all the stuff in place to do my 5 lug swap and a couple other things with the suspension. I just know I am going to get murdered getting it installed at a shop though...so I was just thinking why not try to find someone from Stangnet that lives around Columbus Ohio to do it! I would love to find someone on here that has the know-how to do it and a decent selection of tools. I would definitely pay a fair price to somoene who knows what he is doing, I would also like to be a part of the whole process learning and helping however I can, I also have a fiar selection of hand tools and a jack, but no air tools. I am not a complete automotive idiot, but I am far too inexperienced to tackle this 5 lug swap alone. Plus it would be pretty cool to finally meet someone in Columbus that is into Mustangs...I have lived here over 7 years now and haven't met anyone besides spoiled teenagers that are into Mustangs...defintely not the crows for an almost 30 year old guy to hang out with :notnice:

I guess the criteria for the ideal person would be the following; has done a lot of brake work and prefferably a 5 lug swap before, has some tools, and wants to help a newbie learn to wrench a little! I have a 2 car garage with plenty of room to do the work, or if you have a lift I could bring it to your place. Oh and adult beverages are definitely on me :D

PM me or post here if you are interested, and just so you know here is my parts list:

Cobra 13 inch front brake kit from PPI (also got all fittings/screws I need from PPI)
Cobra 12 inch rear brake kit from PPI
94 GT spindles/hubs
North race cars rear bracket
Fox length 5 lug rear axles from North race cars
stock prop valve delete kit and adj. prop valve from Maximum motorsports
will probably get a 94 GT master Cylinder from MM as well
also am thinking about getting front and rear upper/lower control arms from MM
SS front and rear brake lines
May be forgetting some brake related things

I also have some Shorty headers and a pro chamber laying around I would like to get installed :)

• Sponsors (?)

I have almost all the stuff in place to do my 5 lug swap and a couple other things with the suspension. I just know I am going to get murdered getting it installed at a shop though...so I was just thinking why not try to find someone from Stangnet that lives around Columbus Ohio to do it! I would love to find someone on here that has the know-how to do it and a decent selection of tools. I would definitely pay a fair price to somoene who knows what he is doing, I would also like to be a part of the whole process learning and helping however I can, I also have a fiar selection of hand tools and a jack, but no air tools. I am not a complete automotive idiot, but I am far too inexperienced to tackle this 5 lug swap alone. Plus it would be pretty cool to finally meet someone in Columbus that is into Mustangs...I have lived here over 7 years now and haven't met anyone besides spoiled teenagers that are into Mustangs...defintely not the crows for an almost 30 year old guy to hang out with :notnice:

I guess the criteria for the ideal person would be the following; has done a lot of brake work and prefferably a 5 lug swap before, has some tools, and wants to help a newbie learn to wrench a little! I have a 2 car garage with plenty of room to do the work, or if you have a lift I could bring it to your place. Oh and adult beverages are definitely on me :D

PM me or post here if you are interested, and just so you know here is my parts list:

Cobra 13 inch front brake kit from PPI (also got all fittings/screws I need from PPI)
Cobra 12 inch rear brake kit from PPI
94 GT spindles/hubs
North race cars rear bracket
Fox length 5 lug rear axles from North race cars
stock prop valve delete kit and adj. prop valve from Maximum motorsports
will probably get a 94 GT master Cylinder from MM as well
also am thinking about getting front and rear upper/lower control arms from MM
SS front and rear brake lines
May be forgetting some brake related things

I also have some Shorty headers and a pro chamber laying around I would like to get installed :)

PM me your contact info and i will have a guy i know give you a call for a quote to do this for you...