anyone know about ranchero's?

• Sponsors (?)

That was a good year for the Ranchero, it is a one year car. The 66 Ranchero was still a Falcon, but the 67 was built on the Fairlane platform. It was a little larger and a nicer car all around...pretty sure there was a GT version because there was a Fairlane GT.

Orange97GTVert said:
That was a good year for the Ranchero, it is a one year car. The 66 Ranchero was still a Falcon, but the 67 was built on the Fairlane platform. It was a little larger and a nicer car all around...pretty sure there was a GT version because there was a Fairlane GT.

thanks for the info. what would you guess its worth? all i can say its in awesome restored condition or maybe not restored. i'll see if i can get some pics.

if it is in really really nice condition it could be worth around 6-7k maybe more maybe less. the ranchero gt's with the 390 are the most desirable, well for a 67 model i have seen 50k 69 ranchero gt's with the 428 cj. talk about a sleeper, that would be unbelievable to pull up to some dude in ss396 or 454 chevelle and blow his doors off in a stone stock ranchero

scorp69 said:
thanks for the info. what would you guess its worth? all i can say its in awesome restored condition or maybe not restored. i'll see if i can get some pics.

Can't remember the last time I even saw a 67 Ranchero around here. Pick up a Ford Trader and look at pricing.

I had a 71 Ranchero known as the White Sale Special, a special edition Springtime package. It was Grabber Yellow with a special stripe unique to the Special, and Ginger Custom Cloth. I bought it when I was a Junior in High School (1974) Wish I could find one now!