anyone know the alignment specs for when you install bbk lowering springs?

killer5.0

5 Year Member
Oct 8, 2009
i believe i have the 1.5" bbk lowering spring setup with their Gripp camber/caster plates...does anyone know if there is a different set of alignment specs for after you install this kit? thanks

• Sponsors (?)

i believe i have the 1.5" bbk lowering spring setup with their Gripp camber/caster plates...does anyone know if there is a different set of alignment specs for after you install this kit? thanks

You have your alignment man set it for whatever kind of driving/racing you want to do!! That's the whole point in using the plates as far as I'm concerned. I had an old dirt track guy give me extra caster and got great turn in for autocrossing like it was on rails. As much negative camber as your tires can take.

yeah but i just street/cruise and i want to get the most life out of my tires...i wanted to know if bbk offered specs or if anyone knows them...my mechanic asked if i could get them...

Go steeda.com and follow their spec, they have spec for road race, street, drag race.

It's on their installation instruction section for the camber plates, MM and steeda camber set up is very close to each other for Fox and Sn95's

Good luck

okay...b/c it was my mechanic...the one doing the 5 lug conversion who asked me if i could get the different specs since the car is lowered and that would change the camber/etc...so you're saying go with stock or??? because bbk (gripp) tells specs on there camber/caster plates so i was planning on maybe using those since they are the camber/caster plates that are on my car?