Anyone Need A Decent Stock Steering Wheel?

chgovfk

15 Year Member
Apr 17, 2007
AZ
I'm replaceing the (1) one from my project car w/the leather GT type - it's decent / has all of the switchs etc - a few blems but nice / original - I would say it's a 7/8 out of 10 - (no air bag included) - I can post or PM some pic's - will take some tonight - (it's black)

Noobz - don't go balistic on me - I didn't think it warranted a classifed ad - I thought I would give someone here a deal if they have a 'ratted' out one and wanted to replace theirs before I put it on Flea-bay -
PM me if you need one of these.

• Sponsors (?)

Pictures -
steering wheel stangnet 001.JPG

steering wheel stangnet 003.JPG

steering wheel stangnet 005.JPG

steering wheel stangnet 006.JPG

steering wheel stangnet 007.JPG

I really don't know - David brought a new steering wheel puller from his work - when I came around by there he had already pulled it - I'll PM him and ask -

yeah that hole was there when I pulled it I was gunna ask you about it but forgot since we started working on the suspension till you pmed me and the light bulb came on.
Oh ok thanks D - well Mike - I don't think anyone pulled the wheel before - the car looks pretty original - it has something like 82k on it - maybe we can thank someone on the production line at Ford?-

That's where the wiring harness comes thru at. :scratch: I think.

My 92 was leather wrapped I noticed yours is not. Hmmm

Scott
Oh your probably right - I'm just to lazy to unbox my GT leather one that I've been saving to replace it - the kid got me 'spooked' saying it was punched out - the overall car looks pretty original / unmolested all VIN tags in place and the woman I bought it off said that there were no accidents - anyway your right - here's the rest of the pic's even in different colors
$(KGrHqMOKisE5db1CYvrBOfUH187SQ~~60_12.jpg

$(KGrHqN,!l0E8F6fkQqQBPDPDd0dzw~~60_12.jpg

Ha! I have a NICE blue one I can dye black, or a crap gray one I can dye black. Sorry I wish.
Well let me think about that b/c I plan on dying mine black anyway - I have a black armrest delete thing - so I can throw in the armrest as well - (the top cover is thrashed ) - but I may keep it in case I 'miss' having an armrest - :shrug:....the interior is the last thing that goes back in .....I really wish I was at that stage -