• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Anyone out there have their SLP catback on backorder?

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigWind330
  • Start date Start date Mar 19, 2004
B

BigWind330

New Member
Mar 30, 2003
71
0
0
St. Louis, MO
Mar 19, 2004
#1
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #1
I order from LMPerformance around 2 weeks ago and it still hasn't come, anyone else having this problem? I am dying to put this thing on.
 
D

DrK MrK iV

New Member
Jan 11, 2004
271
0
0
Charlotte
Mar 19, 2004
#2
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #2
Mine was backordered, but I canceled mine.
 

oogtdude

Banned
Jun 9, 2002
1,626
0
0
Mar 19, 2004
#3
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #3
yea i ordered mine bout 3weeks ago, waited 2weeks then emailed...still hadnt shipped so i canceled it and ordered the packs...i dont think they have them in!!
 

stallion98gt

New Member
May 12, 2003
1,802
0
0
Los Angeles, CA
Mar 19, 2004
#4
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #4
yeah backorders on SLP stuff wherever u go
 

White Stang

Member
Feb 11, 2004
467
0
16
Ft Lauderdale
Mar 19, 2004
#5
  • Mar 19, 2004
  • #5
I have slps on back order I'll just wait patiently for those sick exhaust
 
D

davidwnuc

New Member
Jan 19, 2004
43
0
0
Ok
Mar 20, 2004
#6
  • Mar 20, 2004
  • #6
same here told them to refund me....will be getting mags instead
 

donyw

Member
Dec 31, 2003
64
0
7
Long Island, New York
Mar 25, 2004
#7
  • Mar 25, 2004
  • #7
Slp

I had a SLP catback on backorder in Jan. Took a few weeks then I got it. LMP performance never called or said anything. I think I waited about a month. I love the exhaust though. All the gear heads at work talk about how awesome it is too. Highly recommended. Well worth the wait.
 

BlackArtemis

Dated 4 Amandas. Nothing special. Got the job done
Founding Member
Sep 23, 2002
0
3
49
West Chester, PA
Mar 26, 2004
#8
  • Mar 26, 2004
  • #8
i am ordering mine from mustangtuning.com and they (along with partshopper) claim very early april.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
4.6 spitting o-rings out of 2 injectors
  • skidad
  • Sep 30, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2 3
Replies
42
Views
524
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Today at 11:30 AM
highplace11
H
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
462
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
Alternator not charging
  • SchwarzStock
  • Jul 6, 2026
  • 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
175
1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- Jul 19, 2026
SchwarzStock
S
Need help asap
  • shaggyman65
  • Dec 24, 2025
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
292
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Dec 24, 2025
shaggyman65
S
B
Resolved 1996 PATS help needed
  • Bajaboy
  • May 21, 2025
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
5
Views
647
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech May 23, 2025
Bajaboy
B
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?