Anyone want to help me make a Stangnet Compilation Video?

poneypower89

Now everyone in the world will know I wanna bang t
Dec 6, 2004
Indianapolis, Indiana
(I originally posted this in 5.0 talk... but have decided to draw from a larger audience of stangs so read on!)

Well,
I've been wanting to make a cool nicely edited mustang compilation video for a while now. I've consider just putting all the vids ive downloaded off the net into one... However, I don't feel comfortable *stealing* videos from people. So, I think I've decided it would be awesome if I could put together a good Stangnet Mustang Compilation video.

If anyone wants to help just send me your ORGINAL vids of urs cars so I can get to work!

BTW: If anyone has any suggestions for the vids Im completely open to those too. (what songs to use, what type of vids to use, etc.)

poneypower89 said:
Wow, that car is absolutely amazing

Great job on your restoration. And thank you for the vids. I can rip them off putfile myself no probs. So Im set!

Thanks very much

We'll be taking more vids this weekend, probably get a good burnout or 2. If you like I can send you those as well.

Also I will have video of a '65 convertible, a '67 convertible, a 2002 GT, and possibly my '88 GT convertible if you need more filler. Going out with our little faction of the Mustang Club this weekend

Your welcome!

Yes, please get as much as u can thats possible!