Anyone want to sell a stock grille

w.neurauter

Apr 25, 2005
Hey everyone,

Does anyone have a stock grille assembly they want to get rid of. Someone ripped my emblem off and broke the grille as well. I like the look of the mach 1 delete, but don't like that you can see the radiator throught the opening. Does anyone have any idea of how to make the mach 1 grille so you can't see the radiator. Maybe someone could post some pics that would make me feel different. I would get the 3 piece steeda kit, maybe all of the picture I have seen have been of the 2 piece kit. Thanks for your help.

• Sponsors (?)

You can still see the radiator a little bit with the 3 piece kit. And don't buy it from Steeda, buy it from Randy Stinchcomb at Modular Depot's forums.

Too bad you didn't ask like a day ago, I just sold my stock grille for 10 bucks on ebay.

I've got a stock grill as well I'll sell cheap - PM me if interested. I did paint the 'corral' black, but since your Stang is black, it would work for you too.
Here's a couple pics -
The first is when it was initially installed - The paint is flat black.
The second pic was just taken a few minutes ago. The corral has a few chips of paint missing and could use another coat to freshen it up. The corral actually just snaps onto the grill, so it's pretty easy to remove, paint and reattach. Otherwise, it's a bit dusty, but in perfect condition. No screws included - reused with grill delete. $10.00 plus actual shipping charges (I won't screw you on the shipping). You can pay me after I actually ship it. I take paypal. Let me know...

Thanks for the reply guys. I actually found one on ebay and bid on it before anyone replied. Thanks for the help though, I appreciate your response. Hopefully it doesn't get stolen again, otherwise you may be hearing from me.