Are all SC pulley created equal?

Rogue Cobra

Dec 26, 2003
Salem, Or.
Now, I am not talking size here.

I was wondering if there is a difference in quality, build, and price.

I see that RPM outlet has Moto Blue and I have seen the Billet Flow.

What are you running and why?

Thanks In Advance,
Patrick

I use the Kenne Bell, good price and solid steel designed to match oem specs for the grooves. Billetflow are very good quality also. Since I don't interchange, I dont really care about that feature. I stay away from the non slip designs as I had a bad experience with the south florida pulley hq version. I have heard some bad reports with the Motoblue versions. shredded belts like what happened to me. Also, with the sfphq that I had, it bent while removing it, even though it is steel, it bent. The oem one doesnt bend, but the sfphq bent.... You decide.

Thanks Jordon, that is helpfull!

Patrick

Almost 3 years later and I just now see this post while looking through the Google search engine. The Steel Non-Slip Pulleys jordanvraptor refers to, as mentioned above were recalled, as there was a flaw in a couple of them and the customers either got our Interchangeable Non-Slip Pulley System instead or a Refund was Issued to the couple of customers that purchased the Steel Non-Slip Pulleys. Hope this helps, as we have never had one of our DUB Non-Slip Interchangeable Supercharger Pulley Systems returned for any manufacturing defect.

well that brings back old memories.... I remember limping back from the track with half of my belt gone... As I recall Terry was very responsive to my emails and I sent him some pics of my belts destruction with a special emphasis on the nose of the shaft to insure it was installed properly. Too bad it was so long ago or I'd apply for the refund lol.... Glad you guys got it worked out.