Are There Sanctioning Bodies for Circuit Racing That Allow These?

Hey there folks. I'm new to car racing in general, and I kinda have a big question. You see, I'm a highschool student who's just obsessed with racing, and I've finally saved up enough to buy my first car (I'm so friggin excited!) and, I was always really into getting myself a nice 4.6 litre mustang, since it's a very reasonable car that I can work on myself. The thing is... My main goal, if I do hunker down and get an SN95, is that I want to do circuit racing with it. The only problem here is that while researching the SCCA and NASA, I can't find many divisions that allow me to race one. In fact, the only circuit racing organization that I can find that constantly feature mustangs is the SVRA and TA2. (And lord knows I can't afford a full blown racing car) So I was wondering if anybody could point me in the direction of any sanctioning bodies or event organizers that might allow people on the amateur or semi-pro level to try and race an SN95 or older. Even if it requires me to beef it up with some modifications, I'll still be okay with it, I'm willing to put the work in. I've just always had my heart set on the road course/circuit racing scene. Any advice you can provide would be much appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)