Are these Trickflow heads?

2 things come to mind after reading this flash of brilliance:

1. E cam and "great cam" should NEVER be included in the same sentence unless the word NOT is included; and

2. Unless I had the engine in a Tractor - If I had an R block 345 with TFS 205 heads and was only running mid 11's after tuning... I would think twice about giving anyone advice on anything engine combo related.

Sonny Bryant, Fred Carillo, Jr. Arias, and maybe TFS would be uncomfortable with the power and ET/mph this machine puts down.

And I agree... to post "sounding" like an expert at making 400rwhp is embarassing when you have what "you" have in it.

you guys are right my little N/A hydraulic cam small block is junk, i'd like to see what you two jokers are running. Ive had 6 passes on this motor and 1 clean pass that got me into the low 11's, car has more in it. and theres not as much money in this motor as you think

I have honest numbers with my setup, what should it be making 440 rwhp with a hydraulic cam? on the motor? I never claim i was an expert, i made a comment that the e-cam would work for what he wanted to do

but hey everone else can keep swinging off the nuts of the custom cam guys

Sorry to sound like a dick i really am but, if i was going to "which I did" spend money on a set of nice heads i would get a very good camshaft to go with the heads. If thats the case then port e7's and run a e-cam and be happy. All power is made in H/C/I department
(My Stock Block 306ci runs low 11's All Motor)

ok everyone can calm down a bit. i spoke to a rep. at trickflow today about my heads. he said they are a twisted wedge head, and NO different then a new set i'd buy today

i also asked him about a cam recommendation for how i drive. i purchased a stage 1 trickflow cam from summit with some 6.700 push rods. hopefully it all installs smooth with mustang78 this friday.

got a ton of crap to do again.