• Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-

Assemble the engine

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sebastiánford
  • Start date Start date Jul 2, 2025
S

Sebastiánford

Member
Jul 2, 2025
18
4
13
México
Jul 2, 2025
#1
  • Jul 2, 2025
  • #1
“Hi, umm, I disassembled the engine of my Fox body to Rectify the head, and now I don’t remember how to put it back together. Can you help me?”
 

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
6,144
4,233
183
Claremore, OK
Jul 2, 2025
#2
  • Jul 2, 2025
  • #2
Says you are in Mexico so you may want to search YouTube for a series like this in Spanish.

View: https://youtu.be/iiONenN_MxI?si=qibODgT1pozCjvKc
 
Reactions: Sebastiánford and RaggedGT
S

Sebastiánford

Member
Jul 2, 2025
18
4
13
México
Jul 3, 2025
#3
  • Jul 3, 2025
  • #3
AeroCoupe said:
Says you are in Mexico so you may want to search YouTube for a series like this in Spanish.

View: https://youtu.be/iiONenN_MxI?si=qibODgT1pozCjvKc
Click to expand...
Thank you
 
Reactions: AeroCoupe

AeroCoupe

lube between the nut and the face. I know my lubes
Founding Member
Oct 28, 2001
6,144
4,233
183
Claremore, OK
Jul 3, 2025
#4
  • Jul 3, 2025
  • #4
Let us know if that helps or if you have more specific questions after you watch the videos.
 
Reactions: General karthief

Noobz347

Stangnet Facilities Maint Tech... Er... Janitor
Admin Dude
Jan 4, 1985
43,357
21,559
234
Box behind Walmart
Jul 3, 2025
#5
  • Jul 3, 2025
  • #5
Sebastiánford said:
Thank you
Click to expand...


Also: Create a [Progress Thread] for this car and put all of your posts and questions in there.

We don't need a dozen different threads for this one car.

You have 3 different threads for this project already. Pick one of them an put everything in there.
 

General karthief

wonder how much it would cost to ship you a pair
Mod Dude
Aug 25, 2016
28,048
10,672
213
polk county florida
Jul 3, 2025
#6
  • Jul 3, 2025
  • #6
S

Thread 'What do I do?'

Jul 3, 2025
What do I do first? I bought this Mustang I'm fixing it I'm changing some rubbers of the suspension the head I already rectified it but it's a little bad but do you think I can leave it like new? But I don't know where I should start if I should paint it change the whole interior or put my head on it Do you think that if I can or should I sell it?
  • Sebastiánford
  • Replies: 34
  • Forum: 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
This is apparently a 4cyl swapped raggedy GT...
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Fox won't crank over and fuel pump won't kick on.
  • djj62478
  • Jun 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
504
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 11, 2026
General karthief
A
Help ID - Turbo GT, SVO differences
  • aldoelmalo
  • Jun 2, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
0
Views
155
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 2, 2026
aldoelmalo
A
R
Help finding where this ground goes on the L head
  • RubberDuckUsb
  • Sep 11, 2026
  • 2010 - 2014 Specific Tech
Replies
0
Views
91
2010 - 2014 Specific Tech Sep 11, 2026
RubberDuckUsb
R
C
C4 trans help needed
  • CPH89LX
  • Apr 26, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
6
Views
291
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Apr 28, 2026
CPH89LX
C
F
Fox 1990 Mustang GT 5.0 A9L – Engine suddenly shuts off but immediately restarts when key turned
  • FishermansFriend
  • Aug 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
526
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 30, 2026
General karthief
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?