Astro performance phone number

Nope, Texas Drivetrain Performance is my shop in the Dallas area. We've been in the business 17yrs and ecommerce website is coming online VERY soon. That's something that we've never been into, online sales. But will be soon! Just Google the shop name
You lucky dog you, I was inclined to dump you but asked the janitor first, I was kinda on the fence, stuff to rebuild our junk is getting hard to find so welcome aboard and post your info in the thread the janitor suggested, we need all the help we can get :nice:
Now do you know any good therapists?

• Sponsors (?)

Just chiming in - can't contact Tony, either. Just filed a dispute with PayPal. Ordered early December, he has only contacted me once, and that was after repeated attempts. I have his cell phone number at home. I'll see if he responds.

Website is offline. He has $2K of my money.

Just chiming in - can't contact Tony, either. Just filed a dispute with PayPal. Ordered early December, he has only contacted me once, and that was after repeated attempts. I have his cell phone number at home. I'll see if he responds.

Website is offline. He has $2K of my money.
We still haven’t been able to contact him and my husband ordered back in June so it has exceeded the 180 days PayPal allows. We received an email from him telling us it would be late fall before our order was made back in September so my husband tried again once fall ended and now we can’t get a response at all. Have to contact a lawyer most likely if we can’t contact Tony. Do you mind to share the number you have for his cell phone so my husband can try that number? It’s come time to put the car back together and now we are out a transmission and the funds for one.the story he gave my husband was they were having machining worked on because of the pandemic it was an issue getting it repaired. Did you get the same bs as a response? And again please if you have his cell phone please share it will me.

We still haven’t been able to contact him and my husband ordered back in June so it has exceeded the 180 days PayPal allows. We received an email from him telling us it would be late fall before our order was made back in September so my husband tried again once fall ended and now we can’t get a response at all. Have to contact a lawyer most likely if we can’t contact Tony. Do you mind to share the number you have for his cell phone so my husband can try that number? It’s come time to put the car back together and now we are out a transmission and the funds for one.the story he gave my husband was they were having machining worked on because of the pandemic it was an issue getting it repaired. Did you get the same bs as a response? And again please if you have his cell phone please share it will me.

Rebecca

read post 23. Contact that guy and see if he can help

His dads company is Astro transmission parts, it looks like he’s trying to start up at the same address. I was one of the lucky ones who got a trans before Tony became impossible to get ahold of. Even when I was waiting on mine, info and communication was fairly sparse.

Its a shame, Tony was one of the most knowledgeable people when it came to making a t5 live a long time.

Reactions: 1 user
Well the gentleman on the other site that says he can help with getting ahold of Astro as the “mother ship” is simply a parts buyer who has the same numbers for Tony like we all do. His dad and him have owned those two companies for some time now it isn’t something new that started up. I am still desperately needing a cell phone or working way to contact Tony or whoever is taking over the transmissions many people have purchased. We have all emails and receipts to show proof of purchase and banks statements where they had no problem taking my husbands money but now it’s time to put the last pieces of the drag car together before race season begins and we are out a transmission we have waited months for and the funds for one. It’s to the point if we don’t get a way to contact Tony or someone from Astro with info on our purchase that we will have to contact the authorities and a lawyer to begin the legal process of refunding our money. If anyone can actually help me with a number or new person to contact it will be greatly greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!

Well the gentleman on the other site that says he can help with getting ahold of Astro as the “mother ship” is simply a parts buyer who has the same numbers for Tony like we all do. His dad and him have owned those two companies for some time now it isn’t something new that started up. I am still desperately needing a cell phone or working way to contact Tony or whoever is taking over the transmissions many people have purchased. We have all emails and receipts to show proof of purchase and banks statements where they had no problem taking my husbands money but now it’s time to put the last pieces of the drag car together before race season begins and we are out a transmission we have waited months for and the funds for one. It’s to the point if we don’t get a way to contact Tony or someone from Astro with info on our purchase that we will have to contact the authorities and a lawyer to begin the legal process of refunding our money. If anyone can actually help me with a number or new person to contact it will be greatly greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!
His dads company is Astro transmission parts, it looks like he’s trying to start up at the same address. I was one of the lucky ones who got a trans before Tony became impossible to get ahold of. Even when I was waiting on mine, info and communication was fairly sparse.

Its a shame, Tony was one of the most knowledgeable people when it came to making a t5 live a long time.
My husband ordered his back in June of 2020 and was told it would be the end of fall. Well that time came and went and now here we are.

My husband ordered his back in June of 2020 and was told it would be the end of fall. Well that time came and went and now here we are.
Have you tried calling Astro transmission parts?

800-343-0956

Idk if you said you did or not.
I’ll actually have my Astro 575 trans coming up for sale in a couple of months.

Well,not sure where to start. Like most of us here i wanted an A5, so in April of 2019 i placed a deposit on an A5 gearset from Astro performance warehouse, with the understanding that they take awhile, and i should recieve it by fall 2019. I never hear anything that year, so i sent a few emails and messages in December of 2019. In January of 2020 i managed to speak with Tony for about 30 minutes about whats been going on, hes had machining issues, etc. But he said i should be getting a gearset in the next month or 2, which would be February or March of 2020. I never heard from him again. I sent COUNTLESS texts, emails messages over the summer and fall of 2020, all unanswered. In December of 2020 i reached out to Astro parts, a sister company of Astro Performance warehouse, and spoke with Becky via Ebay, she passed along all my information to Tony. She was very helpful, but unfortunately never heard back from him either. In January of 2021 i noticed Astro performance warehouses website went down. Today i came across this thread, and called Astro parts, and again spoke with Becky who informed me that Astro Performance closed last month. And that they cannot get in contact with Tony either. I am able to dispute my $300 deposit through my credit card company thank god. But i have wasted nearly 2 years. Becky at Astro parts did say that they might be getting the A5 gearset supplier, so she took down my information, but because it was a seperate company she couldn't help with a refund. I cannot believe he has screwed so many people. I just hope we can all get our money back.

FYI this came up in another thread.

Tony's dad looks like he will take over operations of Astro Performance Warehouse. APW should be up next week. You can contact Glenn Sarvis at “Astro Transmission Parts” 800-343-0956

Reactions: 1 users
I guess that's good for anyone who wants the upgraded gears. I was able to get all the other parts off ebay from other dealers for my rebuild. Got my money back too, yay!

Reactions: 1 users
Ok, so I attempted to post and it won't let me (says I need at least 2 tags??) Never heard of that. Forgive me, I'm an old school forum user...from the days before Facebook came around :hide: I did, however, manage to put my website in the sig, but couldn't get the hyperlink to work :shrug:

FYI this came up in another thread.

Tony's dad looks like he will take over operations of Astro Performance Warehouse. APW should be up next week. You can contact Glenn Sarvis at “Astro Transmission Parts” 800-343-0956
Did you actually speak to his dad? This is awesome considering I haven't touched the tranny yet. Some local guy offered to rebuild it for $600, but not with upgraded internals.