Attn: Josiah Walker a.k.a. hot95cobraguy

• Sponsors (?)

??? that dateline catch a ped. thing? A member here was on there:nonono: :notnice: ...and yes :rlaugh: for getting what you should (and get help). Damn get help and use this as some kind of social norm correcting.

That show makes me sick...like you know they are ONLY sorry for getting cought.

Studies have shown that pdeophiles cannot be helped. No amount of counseling makes a difference. Just slap a penile ring that stings them when ever it begins to inflate. That would take care of it. BTW, what guy in his right mind would be attracted to a "green" or non-fully developed female body anyway. :scratch: Dumb question I guess..like we are going to get a reasonable answer. :nono:

Studies have shown that pdeophiles cannot be helped. No amount of counseling makes a difference. Just slap a penile ring that stings them when ever it begins to inflate. That would take care of it. BTW, what guy in his right mind would be attracted to a "green" or non-fully developed female body anyway. :scratch: Dumb question I guess..like we are going to get a reasonable answer. :nono:

Well the same arguments that defend homosexuality could be used to defend pedophilia. Obviously, the main difference is that the victim of a pedophile cannot legally consent to sexual activity as a homosexual participant(of legal age) can. But mentally the conditions are the same.

This bothers me about where our society is headed.

One girl in my sex crimes class said that Pedophiles are just sick people and can't be helped. Another student repsonded that he put his dog down when it got sick and couldn't be helped.:D :rlaugh:

thats really messed up. and maybe pedophilia is just a lifestyle like homosexuality is but you can be damn sure that that guy isn't one of those guys. read that stuff, if he was that way, he wouldn't come out saying all that crap right off the bat. that's the equivelant of going to the bar and saying to a drunk chick "nice shoes, wanna f^*k?" dude goes into graphic detail about stuff, if he was a person with a lifestyle like that why wouldn't he approach the situation like a normal person would? first ask to go out on a date and such, not jump right into anything and everything dealing with sex.

..i dont know...how do you know she didn't say 17 or something and the cather guy edit it...i read the whole thing and towards the bottom she mention it was 8 and the time on the messenger thing said like 10:11 or something...i think there is some editing done to that....who just out of nowhere asks some of those questions.....and the baiting thing is stupid too but i guess it gets them to meet up so they can catch these guys...but if it really goes down like that in the real world and the girls are leading these guys on the guys still get into trouble huh....guess its because of the minor thing right..

If they bait them it won't hold up in court anyways.

Bait them all you want. Greet em with a shotgun. :nonono:

It depends on how they bait them. The way Dateline conducts their investigations is in line with how most Law Enforcement Agencies do it.

Entrapment only counts if the person does something they wouldn't normally do, because the Officer/Investigator encouraged them to do it.

If an Officer is undercover and tells you to smoke weed, that's entrapment. If you just smoke weed around an undercover officer, that's not entrapment.

Dateline doesn't go into chat rooms telling people they're a horny 14 yr-old girl looking for penis. They simply act as a normal innocent kid would and wait for predators to bite. That is completely legal.