Attn. stangnetters with broken crank bolts from Steeda

About a week ago I was installing Steeda pullies when the crank bolt broke off in my crank shaft :mad: . Upon asking for help from fellow Stangnetters I found out that I'm not the only one who has had this problem. I contacted Steeda and informed them that myself and other people have had this problem. The manufactoring manager informed me that they must have faulty bolts with the underdrive pulley kits. I then contacted a person named Jason from Steeda who told me to have anybody with this same problem to contact him. His phone number is 954-960-0774. If and when you call, just advise him that you've had a problem with the crank shaft bolt breaking in your crank shaft. Jason advised me that he want's to make this problem right. Thank you for your time. PS, If you are a member from any other forums PLEASE post this there for any others that have had this problem so Steeda can look into it further. Tell them you saw this on Stang Net they asked me to post this :nice: .

• Sponsors (?)

ummm, aren't you guys breaking bolts because your tightening down the "starter crank bolt" too far, instead of just using it to get the pulley on just far enough to get the original bolt to start grabbing?