Auburn Mustang Meet

BigWorm2005GT

Mar 30, 2005
Everett, WA
All,

Thanks, everyone who came out. It was great to meet all of you and talk to you. We had a great time and learned a lot. Gotta do this again sometime!

If anyone wants any of the pictures we shot, shoot me a PM and I'll get 'em to you. See you out there!

Eric

• Sponsors (?)

I had a great time as well and am really looking forward to another soon! Hopefully the weather will be better and we'll get to get some cruising in.

So here's to great cars, great folks, great food, and intimidating the 'fast and furious' crowd!!

Cheers!

JT

Were you guys at the Auburn Supermall tonight? I was at Los Cabos having dinner and saw 4 mustangs drive by all together, one was a Sonic Blue 2005. When we left we saw the Mustangs parked near Red Robin. Was that you guys?

1st Sonic Blue 05 I've seen around Auburn. I usually post on TheMustangSource.com but maybe I'll have to watch this board if there are more locals here.

Greg

GregS2005GT said:
Were you guys at the Auburn Supermall tonight? I was at Los Cabos having dinner and saw 4 mustangs drive by all together, one was a Sonic Blue 2005. When we left we saw the Mustangs parked near Red Robin. Was that you guys?

1st Sonic Blue 05 I've seen around Auburn. I usually post on TheMustangSource.com but maybe I'll have to watch this board if there are more locals here.

Greg

Greg,

Yes, that was us. The Sonic Blue '05 was me. You should have stopped in! This was the first one I had been to, and I hope it isn't the last, I had way too much fun. Catch you at the next one!

Eric

599132_17_full.jpg

599132_18_full.jpg

I had a blast... Being from out of state with no local friends and family, It was nice to finally meet some people with common interests...

Cavallo: I want to order the SLP today. You said the cheapest place was MustangTuning, right? Is there a coupon code I can use? If not it's the same price at RPM-OutLet and I've done business there before... So unless there's a coupon or some tie to stangnet, that's who I'm going with if I don't hear back from you.