Audio & Tranny Questions

Hey everyone, been lurking here for a while, and decided I'd Join. I got a few questions for ya'll.

1st: In the 6-speaker option, what size are the dash and door speakers, I know the rears are 6x8s. Also, what is a good deck to use, and i was wondering is there a deck to support all 6 speakers, cuz all the ones i've seen are for 4 speaker setups. Maybe a stupid question but i know next to nothing about car audio.

Now for my second question. Does anyone make a shift kit for the auto tranny?
or can you even put a shift kit in the auto. Again, transmissions are not my forte.

Finally, anyone here from Alabama? If so, what part?

• Sponsors (?)

Well from Cali here...

The Dash speakers are 3.5" and the doors are 6.5" both Round. Any deck can handle more then 4 speakers, you seem to be a little confused on that, What your talking about is the number of chanels that the deck puts sound to, IE: in a 4 chanel deck, you have a Frount Right-Frount Left-Rear Right-Rear Left. Now you can have as many speakers as you want on any of the four chanels.

So that being said, the Dash and Door speakers are your Frount left and Right chanals, and the back speakers and the Rear left and Right...

There are a few decks that are 6 chanel, but they cost $$$$$$$$$

As far as a Shift Kit, yes, there are kits made, as for where to get one or how to istall it, I have no idea, one was installed in mine when I had it re-bult....

Hope this helps....