B&M Hammer Shifter?

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
I'm looking at getting this shifter and know a few of you guys have them. The thing is it says it will fit a 1994-2000 mustang GT. I know they changed the console for 2001 (not by much) but I don't see why the shifter wouldn't fit?

• Sponsors (?)

The B&M Hammer shifter will fit all 96-2004 Mustangs. I have one in my '01, and it went in without any issues. I bought from the same site as CobraRed, but they have since increased their price. Here's the link anyway: http://store.wpsracing.com/shiffor19mus.html

good investigative work on where it bought it, lol. Seems they finally raised the price like everyone else

I bet if you post one of your shifter vids he will definately buy one!

That’s the reason why I want to get it. I'm calling are local club sponsor XX tuning. They told me they could do all the work I want. The nice thing is we get 10-15% discount on products and installation seeing as they are one of the sponsors. So this is what’s going to be done.

B&M Hammer Shifter
J-Mod
Tranny cooler
Fix my gear whine
VT stage one cams
Pypes LT headers
Custom Dyno tune

This should hold me over for a while :D

That’s the reason why I want to get it. I'm calling are local club sponsor XX tuning. They told me they could do all the work I want. The nice thing is we get 10-15% discount on products and installation seeing as they are one of the sponsors. So this is what’s going to be done.

B&M Hammer Shifter
J-Mod
Tranny cooler
Fix my gear whine
VT stage one cams
Pypes LT headers
Custom Dyno tune

should feel like a new car

I hope so. Any new progress on you car?

ha, well just getting some school stuff out of the way. At this point there's no rush i suppose. Place i'm doing it at had 3 new lifts installed this week, so they're sorting the new arrangement out first. I'll do it on a weekend the guy who owns the shop gives me the go ahead for, supposedly this coming weekend.

B&M Hammer Shifter
J-Mod
Tranny cooler
Fix my gear whine
VT stage one cams
Pypes LT headers
Custom Dyno tune

stall converter should be on that list. :nice:

I'm sportin' the same set-up as mustangman:
6gnafx3.jpg

6ffzcdj.jpg