• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

Bad tune?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Built2vGT
  • Start date Start date May 6, 2009
B

Built2vGT

New Member
Sep 4, 2007
1
0
0
May 6, 2009
#1
  • May 6, 2009
  • #1
Ever since the last time I had my car tuned, my car has been running like crap. If I cruise any where under 2000rpm, my car stutters as if it needs more fuel. If I get on it, it first hesitates then takes off. I asked the shop that tuned my car and they responded by saying it was because my car had cams (comp 270xe). They are also the shop that built my motor. They said if I cruise below 2k rpm, I'm lugging my motor. I believe to a certain extent but recently my car started to run lean and was stuttering/hesitating at any rpm and speed. I also have a svt focus pump and the stock 19lb injectors. I have a 01 GT. Does anyone know what the problem could be? Should I upgrade injectors and get it retuned? Thanks in advanced.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

R
Microsquirt tune for stroked 351W in a foxbody
  • roldy
  • Jul 26, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
Replies
6
Views
242
Digital Self-tuning Forum Aug 11, 2026
roldy
R
K
Digital Tuning Going heads/cam/intake. Do I need a tune?
  • karhoot
  • May 11, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2 3
Replies
41
Views
974
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech May 14, 2026
karhoot
K
Tuners come on inside
  • squeak93
  • Feb 13, 2026
  • SVT Tech Forum
Replies
1
Views
322
SVT Tech Forum Feb 20, 2026
squeak93
Engine Random Misfire at idle.
  • Gulftown980x
  • Jul 29, 2026
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Replies
11
Views
462
SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech Jul 31, 2026
squeak93
K
Resolved Need some assistance. Holley Terminator X alongside H/C/I. Very rough/inconsistent idle
  • karhoot
  • Jun 6, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
0
Views
147
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Jun 6, 2026
karhoot
K
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?