Bama SCT x3 tune settings

Zaner

Jan 5, 2020
Oklahoma
2001 Mustang gt, automatic.Mods are minimal...off-road hpipe,flowmaster 1 Chambers. Underdrive pulleys, cold air intake,75 mm throttle body and bigger intake plenum. I bought this bama x3 tuner hoping to change things like shift points,shift delay,shift firmness etc
I was disappointed to see it doesn't have those options bama says thats for there custom tunes only. Major bummer that being said the tuner does have a few options that I don't know what to do. I loaded the 93 octane race canned tune. But it gives me an option to set the rev limiter higher or lower and it also gives me the option to add timing between 0 and 2000 RPMs and 2000 and 4000 RPMs and 4000 to 6,000 RPM. It also gives me the option to Richen or lean out the fuel mixture. I don't know... do I need to lean out the fuel mixture little to get more power over the 93 canned tune? Do I need to add some timing at some point over the 93 Canned tune? Aside from being disappointed it doesn't let me control any transmission settings , I've been mostly happy with the tuner so far. Any info from someone who has messed with one is appreciated

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)