Bama x4 tuner error code

Yeah they called me last week and left a message and wanted the device to ship back to them at no cost to me. Called and said I was call 45 or something and said they would call back but I think I missed there call. But I sent the No go Bama tuner back to the seller! It has to be the software, this is the second tuner that didn't work!! So now I am looking for a matching GT coupe, and maybe I might try a Bama tuner again if I don't find another brand that will work before then.

• Sponsors (?)

Last Tuesday a rep from SCT called me if I could send in my device for further testing and that I would receive a shipping label via email. No email. Followed up on Wednesday and was told I should get it that day and nothing. Tired of the bs so I bought a non updated x4 to get my car going.
I talked to them yesterday and they got my car running. They tricked my ECU into thinking it was returning to stock but putting in my 93 tune.

Evening gents, just back to report my daily problems with the X4. Now my computer doesn't detect my device anymore. I plug it in and when I try to update it says device not connected. Tried 2 different cords and two different computers. Glad you got your X4 working again though dirtydan

I emailed this to Bama 3/28
I have purchased 2 Tuners for the same vehicle 98 Mustang GT 4.6l and neither one worked on it kept telling me 110b8. I have done everything that was asked fuses, fan, radio, amp, battery charger, ? Support said to reflashed
the computer, the tech even had me get the car as close to the router as possible for the tuner and discounted the fuel pump? What can I do!! will the updates work?

Thomas,

Looking at the orders we have here for you I see that both of these device were returned to us and a credit issued for them. With them not working with your vehicle this could be an issue with the vehicle itself and a tune that was loaded to it previously or some electrical issue with the vehicle. We often see problems like this when there are aftermarket alarm or stereo system installed in the Mustang.
Ryan McDonald
AmericanMuscle Tuning Supervisor

I had the vehicle reflashed to Ford specs by the Ford Dealership! So there is no electrical failure. All options are orginal plus if you read what was said instead of assuming the vehicle right OFF. I removed all fuses per your technician!! So don't blame the vehicle!!! If Ford can reflashed the vehicle what is up with your software??? Please let me know. Thanks

I am sorry that the device's were not working for you. With these being returned to us at this point I wouldn't be able to do any further troubleshooting. My suggestion would be to have a local dyno shop tune the vehicle to ensure that things load well for you or to be able to troubleshoot any issues like this first hand.
Ryan McDonald

Why would I need to take the vehicle to a Dyno shop? When I had the car reflashed at the dealership wouldn't that tell me if there was a problem?

So Ryan never said anything about the updates on the software!!

This is what I received from
Ryan McDonald (Bama Performance)
Apr 8, 3:24 PM EDT
I was referring to contact your local dyno shop if you were wanting to get the vehicle tuned.
Ryan McDonald

They didn't mention any updates, they told me to contact a Dyno shop if I wanted to get the vehicle tuned great business

This is what I received from
Ryan McDonald (Bama Performance)
Apr 8, 3:24 PM EDT
I was referring to contact your local dyno shop if you were wanting to get the vehicle tuned.
Ryan McDonald

They didn't mention any updates, they told me to contact a Dyno shop if I wanted to get the vehicle tuned great business
If you are looking for another company go email Torrie at Unleashed Tuning. He's helped me with everything that he could. Just make sure when you get that 110B8 patch from SCT that you don't update it for about one year.