Bassani?????

stunner6910

Oct 31, 2003
south texas
:bang:
i was looking for hooker headers but apparently they stopped making the longtubes for 94-95 gt. ok, i'm going with bassani longtubes and x-pipe and i found them for $490/$270. do any of you know if i could get the headers and x-pipe any cheaper?

• Sponsors (?)

VIPERn94Five-0 said:
Bassani RULES!!! if your on a budget...its def not the way to go but if you have the money then i say get it....i have Bassani's Equal length shorties, O/R X and Catback and LOVE THEM!

Anthony

I've been thinking about going with a Bassani catback..

However when I listen to the sounds online it kinda sounds
like flowmasters... How different do they sound in person?
How deep are they?

HDS said:
I've been thinking about going with a Bassani catback..

However when I listen to the sounds online it kinda sounds
like flowmasters... How different do they sound in person?
How deep are they?
Bassani sounds much like Magnaflow since they share the same muffler design. As far as sound, they sound a trillion times better, and don't drone at 1800-2200 RPM.

Joe

i'm not really a big fan of very loud exhaust, kind of irritating. with this problem, what should i get, the street competition or the quiet thunder. i know quiet thunder is like an obvious choice cause of the name but are there any differences between the two besides the sound.

I think that bassani no longer makes the street competition. Since it didn't differ much from quiet thunder, it only makes quiet thunder now.

At least it's what I was told from my local bassani dealer.

i was thinking of it but will be it be tooooooo loud? mine is convertible and it'll be even louder inside the car. i have a friend with a bassani x-pipe with 2-chamber flows and mac headers but it's on a 92 vert. it sounds awesome but 94-95 have a different sound. and another buddy has a 98 with x-pipe and 2-chamber flows and sounds too freaking loud with stock headers, like annoying loud. so it's kinda of a dilemma. input please.

Long tubes headers are alot quiter than shorties when cruising. The 94-95's aren't going to sound any different than a fox. They are both 5.0's. I thought Bassani only made long tubes without an EGR bung?

Jake

stunner6910 said:
:bang:
i was looking for hooker headers but apparently they stopped making the longtubes for 94-95 gt. ok, i'm going with bassani longtubes and x-pipe and i found them for $490/$270. do any of you know if i could get the headers and x-pipe any cheaper?

Does Bassani make longtubes for our cars? I was under the impression that they made them only for the fox body's. If they do make some, where can I get them, I've been wanting a set of longtubes for a while but didn't like any of the companies that made them for our cars.

~Mark