beat a new mazda 6

mob

the guy who hits on his mom
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 3, 2003
Dallas, TX
for most of you failry bolt on guys becareful, these cars are quick. may only be a 2.3 I4, but its turbo charged, 274hp and 280 torque, awd. 13.8@99 1/4. Pulled out of my work today , i see the car following me, turns agressive and starts to go around me, going in 4th about to hit 5th seeing him starting to come around me quick, i have a change of heart and hit 3rd, Hes at about my door, and i hit 4th not too shortly after that and pull on him just alittle. and let off, I didnt know what it was at frist, it looked like some mazda protoge, i was like wtf. Slowing down he passes me and i see its the new mazda 6. Coming up to a light it turns green and we both hit it again, i drop to 3rd and he follows me but this time when i hit 4th i was gone, had him by 2 or 3 cars. Pulled up to the next light he was turning left i was turning right, priceless thing was seeing his gf in the passenger seat staring me down with an :eek: face, i bet he dosent feel too good about his new little car anymore lol.

• Sponsors (?)

lol that was alittle harsh. Who knows it could have been his sister lol.

I have no room to talk. I have been single for 1.5 years. I haven't even tried to find another GF yet. I had to grow a new heart after the last one ripped it out and destroyed it ;)

MustangGT95 said:
lol that was alittle harsh. Who knows it could have been his sister lol.

I have no room to talk. I have been single for 1.5 years. I haven't even tried to find another GF yet. I had to grow a new heart after the last one ripped it out and destroyed it ;)

ditto.. ended a 3 year relationship last december..

I was pretty close to getting engaged. Then one day it got bad....1 week later it was over. And I still have no idea why. *&%$ it. You gotta keep on keepin on.
Lifes a garden...dig it.

haha its all good man, she wasent worthy to ride in my car. haha but im over her, who needs a girlfriend thats just going to lie, and try to be boss, epsecially at age 17. I miss her but she was a very bad person, says she wants to be my best friend and yet I havent even heard the phone ring to see how im doing :rolleyes:

My friend Ricky "raced" one on the highway on our way to Myrtle Beach for Mustang Week. The first run Ricky won by a car or so, the second run he let off after putting about 5+ cars on him from a decent roll. Needless to say Rickys car is Twin Turboed and didnt have much issue with him, but the car still pulled very hard for a sedan!

Definately a nice car though, looks and performance wise!

My mom just got one of those 6's. For the buck it's not bad. Looks cool to me. We test drove the 4cyl accord , Camry and then the Mazda and it by far offered more stuff for the bucks. She bought that one had it for about a month decided it was to small and then traded it for a Grand Marquis. Then she drove that for about 5mths and decided it was to bad on gas mileage. Went back and got another Mazda 6, but a V-6 this time. She better not talk to me again about switching cars. Not that she cares anymore anyway, I just have to listen to my wife and kids. You know I need to drive that V-6 to see how it runs. Without her of course.

RacEoHolic330 said:
You raced a MazdaSpeed 6, real fast cars..the regualr mazda 6's are nothing impressive.

ditto...I took out one of those with my WRX...well, when I still had the subie :(

but yeah, they're fast cars...would be even faster if they weren't so heavy! Be carefull of a Subaru Legacy GT spec.B, if you see one, you'll be seeing it's tail lights! lol