Beautiful Weather + A Clean Car + A Camera =

sneaky98gt

10 Year Member
Apr 23, 2008
NC State University
Some pics of my car. Had it for 3 years now, but just got the Cobra R's a couple a months ago. Haven't posted any pics of it up yet, so I figured I would. Just ignore the right bumper reflector that is missing and the fact that the car hasn't been lowered yet. But they will be fixed before very long...:D

1000646y.jpg

1000645c.jpg

1000650g.jpg

1000652.jpg

1000654b.jpg

1000660z.jpg

1000661k.jpg

1000663t.jpg

1000485j.jpg

And a picture of my car with my granddad's Mustangs.
1001708b.jpg

-Will

• Sponsors (?)

so are trucks :jester: :stirpot:

sweet looking rides. very clean :nice:

Thanks man. Yea, your actually very right, lol. All three of my older brothers have two trucks a piece, my younger brother has truck, and my granddad (whose Mustangs are in the picture) has a couple, and my grandma just bought a 2002 Ford Lightning (which I put a programmer and 4lb pulley on this weekend :D). I think I'm the only one who doesn't have a truck or two, lol. And these are all, of course, built Ford tough.

-Will

Thanks man. Yea, your actually very right, lol. All three of my older brothers have two trucks a piece, my younger brother has truck, and my granddad (whose Mustangs are in the picture) has a couple, and my grandma just bought a 2002 Ford Lightning (which I put a programmer and 4lb pulley on this weekend :D). I think I'm the only one who doesn't have a truck or two, lol. And these are all, of course, built Ford tough.

-Will

lol, he was taking a dig at the fact that your car needs to be lowered...as in it has the stance of a 4x4

I'm so jealous of all you lol...not only am I still trying to get my hands on another stang....but there is still several feet of snow on the ground here in Alaska! We reached a high of 34 today so maybe spring is finally coming!