Been away for a while but bought a McLaren.

gregpro50

Sep 11, 2004
Binghamton NY
I havent been on this site in a while so I thought I would share...

Here's a couple pics:

One with the original wheels.

2445165_3_full.jpg

I pulled the original wheels off to get them refinished so here is a pic of it with the 16" Rikens it is rolling around on now.

2445165_6_full.jpg

I lub McLarens.

• Sponsors (?)

GSP393 said:
nice car, nice list of cars, I have a couple of SVO projects and I need some nice TRX's

Project (s)????? whatcha got goin on? i loveee svo's.. something about the turbo'd 4 makes me want one.. almost had my hands on an 86 SVO, but didnt have cash at the time.. he only wanted 2500 too.. boo on me..

1990Coupe said:
Project (s)????? whatcha got goin on? i loveee svo's.. something about the turbo'd 4 makes me want one.. almost had my hands on an 86 SVO, but didnt have cash at the time.. he only wanted 2500 too.. boo on me..

I've had 4 SVO's. One (85) I traded for a '65 Corvair convertable, one (85)was totaled so I parted it out. I have an 84 with a staight body (no engine)and a totaled 240hp 86 with a Motorsport roller cam and a Motorsport head. I've got alot of extra parts, including a complete 85 engine, turbo, intercooler, and wiring harness.

GSP393 said:
I've had 4 SVO's. One (85) I traded for a '65 Corvair convertable, one (85)was totaled so I parted it out. I have an 84 with a staight body (no engine)and a totaled 240hp 86 with a Motorsport roller cam and a Motorsport head. I've got alot of extra parts, including a complete 85 engine, turbo, intercooler, and wiring harness.

:drool: :drool: that is friggen awesome

I am planning a complete restoration of it. It should be an easy one since it is out of Texas. The car doesnt have one panel on it that will need to be replaced before paint. No rust at all.

I even have the original decal kit that goes on the car.

This car isnt going to be nearly as difficult to restore as the '82 GT I have which is stripped to a rolling shell and had to have the complete floor pan replaced.