Suspect

Aug 25, 2004
GA.
since ive posted some pics on here. plus im bored. :D

Picture180.jpg

Picture188.jpg

Picture181.jpg

Picture125.jpg

hood shot. still have to bring it down some.
Picture200.jpg

coming soon..:D
View attachment 385229

• Sponsors (?)

Nice! Wow, seems we have similar tastes in mods, I was planning on eventually getting that wing and the chin spoiler, and tinting my taillights.
And those are my favorite valve covers......
weird.

thxs guys! :)

yea the vc's are sweet! seen them on someones car and wanted em ever since. gonna have to run a spacer for them to fit, but i have a hood now so im good.

thxs clark, ive always felt the same about urs. especially that engine bay!!! :drool: thats what im working on now. cleaning up under the hood and making it look nice. and adding some hp on the way.:nice:

thxs paul. i had a cobra hood on for awhile, but it wasnt my 1st choice. thats the one i wanted and found it at FFW. :cool: i actually just put it on not too long ago.

Shight! That's a hood I was looking at as well, but it seemed the only two places I could find it were Cervini's, and that company from ebay that sells'em for cheap...but then I heard the build quality for that company was questionable at best

Who made that hood? If it was the other company, (Hoods4Sale is the ebay name) what was the quality like?

Xr Hoods4Sale=CINCINATTI COMPOSITES stay far away. the email starts with a name associated with CC Angie. Also here is a copy and paste from corrals thread in the classified (exterior *Do not but CC hood sticky)
Just an FYI for everyone, Cincinnati Composites also sells as Cobra Auto Designs, they are known as Hood 4 Sale on Ebay. I highly recommend avoiding any type of business with them. I recently bought a hood they "guaranteed" fit, when it didn't fit, they wouldn't take it back. They also began bashing me telling me that I'm dishonest and that i have no morals. They covered up the vent holes on the hood, tell everyone you know, and tell them to tell people, do not buy merchandise from them. Remember, on Ebay they are known as Hood 4 Sale.
Reason for the dark pics they have is so you can't see the light go through all the pin holes LOL.

got it from some guy at FFW. hes there every year and just has hoods laying everywhere. so after some talking i went ahead and bought one. also a few people stopped by and said they have bought from him and were happy. i never grabbed a card or looked to see who made it. painter said isnt wasnt bad. i think he did an awesome job on it.

heres the place i was thinking about getting one from before.

http://www.dugan-racing.com/html/catalog_html/hoods.htm