Bent the hell out of my jacking points, any issues?

View attachment 240919

View attachment 240920

View attachment 240921

Apparently this is a common issue as I came across a prior thread on here. Will this cause any problems? Couldn't really get under there to see after I released the jack but it looks like just the sheet metal was bent. That middle point (last pic) probably wasn't even a jacking point haha didn't realize how soft it was. Just saw the little indentation like most other standard jacking points and went for it until I heard the sound and cringed.

I need some subframes. MM good? Worth the extra $25 for powdercoated?

• Sponsors (?)

You need some "jacking rails".;)
They are a god send.
The dealership i bought my GT from did the same to mine.I had them straighten it all back as good as they can,then i bought some Kenny Brown jacking rails.They go along the inner part of that pinch/weld seem of the rocker to give it strength.

Agreed, not the best place to jack from. The only time you should jack from there is when using the scissor jack to change a flat tire on the side of the road, in the rain. I always jack the front using the K member and the rear on the frame. If I just want the tire in the air to rotate them or change tires, I jack on the control arm, near the tire as possible, both front and rear.